1. 3rd Level Fighter

RIP Gene Wolfe

Soldier of the Mist for me. RIP
  2. 3rd Level Fighter

Games That Get Little Love, Save From You

Oh, I forgot Steve Jackson's Hellboy RPG
  3. 3rd Level Fighter

Games That Get Little Love, Save From You

STOCS Lite (was there ever a STOCS Heavy??) Lovely little modern system, With the supplements Maji and Vardukar you had X-Files and Invasion of the Body Snatchers respectively.
  4. 3rd Level Fighter

Worst. Modules. Ever.

Are we straying off topic slightly? :-D
  5. 3rd Level Fighter

Need a skill name for Boating + Driving + Horsemanship (with Action! connotation)

If it weren't for the implied male pronoun, I'd go for 'Wheelman'
  6. 3rd Level Fighter

🎨 Creative Punk Rock Campaign Ideas?

Watch The Great Rock N Roll Swindle. Steal it all.
  7. 3rd Level Fighter

OOC [SABRES & WITCHERY] Beasts of Prey

No problem, mi amigo, good to have you with us 😊
  8. 3rd Level Fighter

Okay folks, if I don't hear from @Elfwine by close of play, we can resume and Freidrich can come back later if Elfwine chooses
  9. 3rd Level Fighter

Worst. Modules. Ever.

Was one of the magic items a +2 Speedboat?
  10. 3rd Level Fighter

Okay, we'll give the others time to check in (or check out!) and then we'll continue
  11. 3rd Level Fighter

Hi gang, well, that was a hectic few days!!! So...everyone caught up? People wanting to continue?
  12. 3rd Level Fighter

TIMES FOR MAGICAL EFFECTS TO BECOME "LIVE" AGAIN

Oooh! here's a thought...maybe more powerful effects have more stringent refreshment conditions, so it's possible the beastie doesn't earn its power that day..."sitting at a crossroads at the break of dawn" or "laying on an unconsecrated grave at midnight" perhaps...? So I need an 'easy' a...
  13. 3rd Level Fighter

Duh! and of course aside from 'when the sun is at its zenith' and "when the sun falls below the horizon'
  14. 3rd Level Fighter

Once more i turn to you for inspiration. Many games have magic powers that are usable a number of times a day. But saying 'usable once per day' isn't very atmospheric, so if like a random table to roll on, either per power of per user, to determine when they could use it again...but can only...
  15. 3rd Level Fighter

THE YELLOW KING RPG...maybe shipping soon?

I'm not terribly experienced with this whole Kickstarter thing...but if I receive an email asking me to pay for shipping, does that mean shipping is imminent? As I'm quite excited for this one...
Top Bottom