• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by 3rd Level Fighter

1. 3rd Level Fighter

Campaign Workshop: Gloriana, Gaslamp Fantasy for D&D 5e

My first comment is that if you call something 'Gloriana,' I expect it's focus to be Elizabethan England, not fantasy Victoriana...
  2. 3rd Level Fighter

What was the 'failed promise' of early Traveller?

Many monsters had animal intelligence, which I took to mean they would only be hostile if: a) they were attacked first; b) they were hungry, or; c) their young was threatened. It's an easy matter to stab a hireling, if your party is that way inclined
  3. 3rd Level Fighter

What was the 'failed promise' of early Traveller?

You don't have to retreat faster than the monster...you just have to retreat faster than the slowest hireling...
  4. 3rd Level Fighter

💀 Necro Help me name my Sith Lord

Darth Algar ("Party on Luke!" "Party on Darth!")
  5. 3rd Level Fighter

Darth Brooks Darth Marenghi's Darkplace
  6. 3rd Level Fighter

Darth Trump Darth Garth Darth Darth Baby Darthur Christmas
  7. 3rd Level Fighter

💀 Necro THE YELLOW KING RPG...maybe shipping soon?

See, now I'm envisioning an Elizabethan mythos campaign where The Stationers Register (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stationers%27_Register) were suppressing texts in order to stamp out the influence of the King in Yellow...the PCs are agents of the Guild of Stationers
  8. 3rd Level Fighter

Best Mechanics to Steal from Non-D&D Games

I can't remember that...how did they work?
  9. 3rd Level Fighter

1001 Random Goblin Traits

Oh come now RG, you can tell us...
  10. 3rd Level Fighter

1001 Random Goblin Traits

• hooves • clawed fingers • enormous earlobes • forked tongue • long tongue • arms so long it can walk on its hands • prehensile feet • huge eyes • vestigial wings (d4 - 1=bird 2=bat 3=butterfly/moth 4=beetle)
  11. 3rd Level Fighter

Chronica Feudalis Resources/Homebrew/LPs?

There were the playtest files for Noblesse Oblige kicking around a few years ago, which added mass combat and domain management.
Top Bottom