• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Aegishjalmer

1. Aegishjalmer

OOC [Blades in the Dark] Orc's Tygers

FYI- I’ll be in Africa for the next 10 days so my replies will be spotty.
  2. Aegishjalmer

IC [Blades in the Dark] Orc's Tygers

Mr Bottles assists however he can as he sticks his arm out to help pull people against the current if they decide to do that.
  3. Aegishjalmer

"That was satisfying. I never liked that wall in the first place." Bottles pulls out his pistol and spits, "Yer wanted an exit? Get moving while I hold off any fools who want extra holes in their bodies." He takes the most defensible position he can find and gets ready to cover everyone's...
  4. Aegishjalmer

Mr. Bottles reminds himself he is a crude instrument as he grits his teeth, holds his breath, and pushes his way though the closed door. He shrugs off what damage he can and shows the city what a follower of Orc can do. I'll resist stress with prowess (2 dice) and I'll push myself with Not to...
  5. Aegishjalmer

Alright, I'll add this into the IC thread but I am going to resist the harm with Prowess and then Kool-Aid man the door so that will add in more stress there :p Hoooboy insanity here I come :D
  6. Aegishjalmer

So what would be the drawback to resisting the harm? If I fail the roll I fail the whole action? I am guessing these are my options: 1) Resist the harm and then find the way through the door. 2) Take the harm and then find a way through the door. 3) Resist/take the harm and then push...
  7. Aegishjalmer

Okay so, Harm is on the line which means I risk taking some damage unless I find a way out of this correct?. May I use my "Not to be trifled with" to either avoid being pulled into the water or maybe forcing open what I think could be a door?
  8. Aegishjalmer

Yeah I have made like three of them over there. *grumble grumble* I'll make another.. looks like I am not the only one who need to be un-retired.
  9. Aegishjalmer

Looks like I am still retired. Gonna see if I can find another entrance over where the infiltrator was scanning the walls. Also how many floors is this building?
  10. Aegishjalmer

No Longer Retired

Hello! Not retired anymore :) Can I get an admin to change me?
  11. Aegishjalmer

*grumble grumble grumble* Bottles goes back to the area where he stopped the eel suit infiltrator looking around to if he can see if there is some hidden entrance he (or she) was going to use. I'd like to look at doing a survey roll if possible
  12. Aegishjalmer

Aaaand i'm still retired... maybe I will just make a new account :(
  13. Aegishjalmer

That's why I am liking this mechanic. It's pretty much written in that you want to take stress which makes sense cause we are doing things that are stressful :) BTW- if you wanted to send me a message to help you out it only costs 1 stress *cough* Course I am just watching the street. If you...
  14. Aegishjalmer

Testing a post to see if my status changed... Nick! Watch out! You may have a ticking spiritual time-bomb on your hands. This may be metaphorically speaking or not :p
  15. Aegishjalmer

Mr Bottles grumbles to himself, "I knew how to deal with yer mum last night well enough." Realizing that the clock is still running he goes back to scanning the street for threats and for an escape route. With luck Miller and Locke will be ready to get out of there soon.
Top Bottom