Recent content by Aeolusdallas

1. Aeolusdallas

Opinions on Batman 1960's Television Series?

It's wonderful. The movie was amazing as well. I do find it amusing that the two villains who are legitimately up for murder are The Riddler and Catwomen
  2. Aeolusdallas

Total War: Warhammer 2

Reddit's predictions were correct.
  3. Aeolusdallas

Galactic Civilizations 3 or Stellaris?

I really like both Endless Space 2 and Stellaris. I like Distant Universe too but it can take some getting used to.
  4. Aeolusdallas

I guess the Stranger Things starter set released early

I just got mine this afternoon but have not had a chance to read it. However I opened it up and it looks great.
  5. Aeolusdallas

Star Trek Discovery - Perpetual Infinity - Spoiler Thread

Micheal is definitely her mother's daughter.... lol
  6. Aeolusdallas

Star Trek Discovery - Red Angel - Spoilers

We were actively at war with them and we dont have the Prime Directive either. I dont see the feds arresting Gul Ducat whenever he steps into Fed jurisdiction
  7. Aeolusdallas

Star Trek Discovery - Red Angel - Spoilers

They won't throw her in prison for the things she did in the mirror universe because they clearly dont have jurisdiction
  8. Aeolusdallas

Dwarf Fortress To Be Released On Steam and Itch.io

I have been thinking of jumping back in to Dwarf Fortress for the last few weeks...This has certainly cemented that idea. So going to buy it on steam and will probably gift a few copies to friends as well.
  9. Aeolusdallas

[Star Trek: Discovery] 2x09 Project Daedalus (***Spoilers***)

TOS had very high quality snark. TNG not so much
  10. Aeolusdallas

[Star Trek: Discovery] 2x09 Project Daedalus (***Spoilers***)

Control has been referenced all season and an episode or two ago the ex Terran Emperor snidely told Lealand that in her universe AI's don't give orders they are told what to do
  11. Aeolusdallas

[WIW] Old Black & White Sci-Fi and Horror flicks

its on YouTube
  12. Aeolusdallas

[WIW] Old Black & White Sci-Fi and Horror flicks

I legitimately love this movie. Has anyone mentions Earth VS the Flying Saucers yet?
  13. Aeolusdallas

Star Trek novels - what to read?

I had almost forgotten about Dreadnaught. When I was a kid it was my favorite Trek book. Really I love every book listed so far in this thread. My personal recommendation would be Final Reflection, How Much for that Planet, The Romulan way, Dreadnaught and Uhura's Song. EDIT and Spock's World
  14. Aeolusdallas

[Star Trek: Discovery] 2x08 If Memory Serves (***Spoilers***)

Shatner and Pine have a similar situation as of th he 2009 movie. People today just look younger I think
  15. Aeolusdallas

[Star Trek: Discovery] 2x08 If Memory Serves (***Spoilers***)

There were several andorians in season 1
Top Bottom