• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Age of Hunters

1. A

Looking for playtester

Hello there :) Age of Hunters is a new RPG system that merges with Dungeon Crawler. You can read much more about it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/853643740/age-of-hunters-a-customizable-and-flexible-rpg-system?ref=user_menu What I am looking for is a DM/GM and a group to play the...
  2. A

RPG + Dungeon Crawler

Want to try something new? Want more actions? Want almost endless choices of customization? Try out Age of Hunters. It is on kickstarter now and there is a free PnP demo with no string attached...
  3. A

New Tabletop RPG - Age of Hunters (remake after feedbacks)

Also, I have another question. Since I am relative new here, so I just try to find my way around. Where can I, if I can, find people to playtest the game in these forum. If that is possible and allowed.
  4. A

Thanks, you are right. 50% of unfinished themes won't get you anywhere. :) thanks again.
  5. A

And that is where my dilemma is. I want to focus on the combat, but also at the same time I want the players to enjoy the world of it. One thing is to jump into a combat with two badass spirits hovering by your side, but another thing is to come home to a flying city after a long day of combat...
  6. A

Thanks, but I just changed it recently. After The Cat feddback. I am still not sure what it is though. I mean, the players can swim, jump etc. but they can also dwell in cities and come in diplomat with NPC.
  7. A

Well, you are what I am looking for, perhaps you want to take a look at the new beta rule book? It can be downloaded here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/853643740/age-of-hunters-a-customizable-and-flexible-rpg-system/comments Also I have another question for EVERYONE. Some says Age of...
  8. A

Thanks a lot for your feedback :) right now, I am struggling with getting a bigger fanbase.
  9. A

I thought about that too, but I am afraid that the word ''tactical and complex'' might scare people away.
  10. A

There is no class (really), but more traits of classes, which you then can combine into any class you desire. You CAN be a tanky ranger or a melee mage, but it doesn't mean that you can be ALL that at once. Create your class, but it doesnt mean that you class can do anything other classes can.
  11. A

Alright, thanks. Will try to make it smaller and one file only, but the difficult is that each file is different from an other. Hard to just put them all into one single PDF. The READ ME should help you started.
  12. A

Thanks I will try to reduce it as much as I can. Thanks for the feedback :)
  13. A

Is because of a difficulty in keeping the character challenged as levels goes up? Yes, the ideas is to introduce players to new and more complex combat the higher level they get, but to not let the combat be too easy, the enemy also has to be stronger. Combat Threshold: I don't personally...
Top Bottom