Recent content by Airk

1. A

[Wrestlepack] Discussion XI: Inevitable Overbooked Heel Turn

Is Cody/Dustin for the AAA tag belts? Edit: obviously, that would be the Bucks match...
  2. A

🎨 Creative [Media Draft] Holy Great Bat-Draft, Batman!

I crashed and burned again in the Marvel draft. I'd like to try, though.
  3. A

[Official] Avengers: Endgame Spoiler Thread

I would assume plants - non-sapient, at least - did not count in Thanos' mind. They would be resources.
  4. A

I stand corrected :) Went off memory. Thinking about it - Thor hasn't fought, trained or done much but drink in five years. Better explanation, anyway.
  5. A

Infinity War, Thor came out of nowhere and landed a hit that didn't quite kill Thanos dead quickly enough. This time, he fought him head-on. He never overpowered teh Gauntlet in IW, since Thanos wasn't actually using it for anything when Thor struck. As for the Snappening, they explicitly said...
  6. A

🎨 Creative [Comicbook Draft] Marvel Earth 78 - As one Infinity closes another Awesome begins

Sorry for holding everyone up, fell asleep after work and only barely woke up in time for the showing of Endgame. Fic will come, I'm going for my villain pick - Mojo Adams (Using hte Ultimate Marvel version, visually), director of Wildways, inc.
  7. A

🎨 Creative [Comicbook Draft] Marvel Earth 78 - As one Infinity closes another Awesome begins

Took some time, but here's the Redbird fic. Totally gonna do a Murderball run in Bagalia. Previously, in Airk’s Draft: Flash Thompson was a High School star quarterback, until he wrapped his car around a tree and lost the use of his legs. Now, a few years later, he has been rebuilt as a...
  8. A

Not gonna have time for the fic yet (will get it up today), but my pick is Maya Lopez as Redbird
  9. A

On one hand, I'm really sorry :( . On the other, I hear there's no apologizing in drafting. :) (still feel for you, though)
  10. A

Gah, that was supposed to be underlined, not bold. I'll fix. In case there is doubt, my pics are Flash Thompsson and Killraven.
  11. A

From 60 Minutes – “Tonight, we take an in-depth look at the new craze from out of the ‘net. With numbers never seen before out of paid streaming and iPay-Per-Views, decried as senseless violence by many, as staged and choreographed by others, we dive into the world that puts “combat” in “combat...
  12. A

Hm. I'll gave a good fix how to taylor my idea to the overall setting, if nothing else !
  13. A

[Comicbook Alt-Earth Drafts] The Marvel 78 participation declaration thread.

Still room for one more, I think, but yeah.
  14. A

I... may have a plan. Dear gods above and below.
  15. A

I crashed and burned in the "old man" draft - a writer's block on top of a concussion. I'd very much like to try my luck again, though.
Top Bottom