• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Airk

1. A

🎨 Creative [Comic book drafts] DC-78 Alternate Earth: New Nu You Universe

Fic is holding, but the pick is Vartox, The Bloodwynd.
  2. A

Also, both my first pick's parents are now in play!
  3. A

Maxwell Lord Memorial Hospital and Paranormal Ward has discovered a dimensional fugitive. Now they are assembling a team to visit a destroyed Earth... and protect our world from what ravaged that world. They are... The Challengers of the Unknown (team name)
  4. A

💀 Necro Lovecraftian/Mythosical Stephen King?

The Long Boy from Lisey's Story. It is endless, as tall as the sky, and once it has noticed you, it Will be with you forever in mirrors in dark rooms and in the curve of water glasses after dark. Those it consumes never exactly die... Just screams forever inside it.
  5. A

Previously on the Draft: A team from Maxwell Lord's Memorial Hospital and Paranormal Ward, headed by Doctor 13, Beth Chapel; nurse "Big" Barda Free and Professor Emil Hamilton and his ARGO Harness team, are investigating a dimensional breach from an alternative, destroyed Earth. An artificial...
  6. A

I somehow parsed "sat" as sunday, no idea how. Too many concussions, likely ;) Previously on the Draft: An artificial human - a Matrix - has been transported from a different reality to this. She goes by the name Mary Gray, but is really patterned after Mar'i Grayson. She has been brought to...
  7. A

The promised fic for Beth Chapel! Previously in the draft... Mar'i Grayson - Matrix - is an artificial human sent from a destroyed parallel Earth. She goes by the name Mary Gray so far. She has been picked up by the Paranormal Unit of the Metropolis Maxwell Lord Memorial, and Nurse "Big" Barda...
  8. A

Pc trouble - need to get a new cable - but Beth Chapel is Doctor 13
  9. A

Previously in this draft: Mar'i Grayson is an artificial human -a Matrix - sent to this world from another, devastated Earth. She arrived with quite a bang. Metropolis: The Maxwell Lord Memorial Hospital and Paranormal Unit. Doctor’s note. Subject brought in at 0546 this morning. Conscious...
  10. A

Rockin'! Oh, this one is fun :)
  11. A

The Superman is indeed awesome :) Very intrigued to see more of the others, some *deep* draws here :)
  12. A

[MCU] Spider-man: Far from home (I has seen it) (Spoilers)

And now he's intrduced, with a reason to hate Spider-Man and anyone affiliated with Fury.
  13. A

This is the end of the world. Of Earth. Oh, the planet will remain. Such destruction is, perhaps, beyond even the End of All. Or perhaps not… but why bother, when what has been done was enough? It is barren. Lifeless. Airless. The earth burned away to black stone. The mighty seas boiled away...
  14. A

Very cool! Between angels, Lanterns and now Brother Eye, this is si far very much a world acted upon by outside forces. Interesting :)
  15. A

[MCU] Spider-man: Far from home (I has seen it) (Spoilers)

They do complain about having to do the whole school year again, though, so it's been almost a year at least since the Blip. I can imagine a lot of angsting, but they'd probably be over the phase where most felt they could be open about the "I thought you were dead, I'm not letting you out of my...
Top Bottom