Recent content by Ancient Otter

1. A

CROWD-FUNDING SPOTLIGHT Vol. 3 - Role-Playing Games & Related Projects

Fire Ruby Designs are kickstarting a new rpg - Golgotha. Greg Saunders will use The Black Hack rules for a sci-fi take on dungeon crawling (and a different setting than In Flames/Exilium game by Fire Ruby Designs)...
  2. A

BattleTech (the new boxed sets/edition) A game of pew-pew stompy-stomp.

Thanks for that. If I'm reading your post right, a good way to go for someone starting from zero knowledge to progress upwards to a greater rules knowedge is: Beginner Box -> A Game of Armoured Combat box -> Total Warfare book? One thing I'm finding hard to wrap my head around is...what is...
  3. A

Trade/Sell A downsizing

Message sent.
  4. A

CROWD-FUNDING SPOTLIGHT Vol. 3 - Role-Playing Games & Related Projects

Uhrwerk Verlag are crowdfunding an updated edition of Dark Conspiracy: https://www.gameontabletop.com/crowdfunding-189.html
  5. A

Terracide for Savage Worlds?

Does anyone know if Terracide for Savage Worlds will ever appear or is it dead in the water? The blog went quiet a good while ago. Thanks!
  6. A

CROWDFUNDING SPOTLIGHT - Card/Board/War Games

This pre-painted terrain set looks interesting and nicely priced: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tinkerhousegames/tinkerturf-full-color-wargaming-terrain EU-customs friendly too. They have a KS for a mobile game from a few years ago that isn't finished though....
  7. A

Hello Chill, here is a dropbox link to a folder of photos of what I believe to be Hewish...

Hello Chill, here is a dropbox link to a folder of photos of what I believe to be Hewish, Haruhiko, Nappochelli and Keeper, Sang, Luka but they didn't come with any stat cards so I can't tell. There doesn't seem to be any photos of them online either. Any help appreciated! Thank you...
  8. A

Hello Chill, may I send you some images to help me identify some Trinity Battleground miniatures...

Hello Chill, may I send you some images to help me identify some Trinity Battleground miniatures please? Thank you. Regards, Ancient Otter.
  9. A

So, I bought a copy of Trinity: Battleground, and I have questions

I might need your identifying some T:B miniatures please!
  10. A

So, I bought a copy of Trinity: Battleground, and I have questions

Allegedly White Wolf had plans a Werewolf: The Apocalypse miniatures game but when Trinity: Battleground crashed, they canned it, I don't know were the miniatures for W:TA released before or after this though. I'm kinda semi-obsessed with T:B even though I've yet to play it. Got a...
  11. A

Hello Bob, how much do you want to sell the Trinity Battlegrounds for? Regards, Martin.

Hello Bob, how much do you want to sell the Trinity Battlegrounds for? Regards, Martin.
  12. A

Sins rpg kickstarter - Post-apocalyptic, high powered urban fantasy

Will this be published by Chronicle City?
  13. A

Trade/Sell 2017 Summer SALE/TRADE (RPGs etc., Dark Heresy 2nd, nWoD, more)

I've dealt with Bob before - he's one of the good guys.
  14. A

X-Wing Miniatures.

Tried a TIE Aggressor during the week. Talked to another player about it and we were both unenthusiastic about them so far. It feels too brittle to be an Imperial K-Wing/Y-Wing so you're relying on tricksy maneurving to stay out of danger and get good shooting positions so the TLT seems...
Top Bottom