• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Angry Argrath

1. A

[Glorantha] Tell me about it like I'm a 3-year-old

I still think that Glorantha needs a quick start or a beginners guide to get new players involved. |AA
  2. A

[Glorantha] Inspirational Art Thread

This IS Glorantha! :cool: |AA
  3. A

[HeroQuest] Marvel Heroes

Any chance for some non-spuerhero characters? |AA
  4. A

Heroquest - who played it?

Not for the new set of rules - you have to fork out for the Moon Designs books for scenarios.
  5. A

[HeroQuest] Book of Glorious Joy!

Isn't this just the D&D Medieval West for Glorantha? :mad: |AA
  6. A

[Sell/Unsell me on] Glorantha as a setting

Trouble is currently that there is a movenment towards 'One True Way' with the current publications. If you play it another way you are doing it wrong! :mad: I know that the Mongoose RuneQuest stuff for Glorantha was slammed for being wrong. |AA
  7. A

Glorantha question

We tended to trade to Balazzar and back just for the great increase in prices in the wilderness. :D Everytime we hit a Lunar patrol more arms and armour to sell. |AA
  8. A

Glorantha First Age campaigns

I prefer my Glorantha gritty like in the ol'RuneQuest II days! :) Third age all the way! |AA
  9. A

Dragonmeet

All being well I should be down from Long Eaton. :D |AA
  10. A

[uk] continuum 2010 -still hopefull

Is there any news on this? :confused: The website is down.
  11. A

[uk] continuum 2010 -still hopefull

I am hoping to go! :) |AA
  12. A

[UK] Con-Quest

Well I had a fantastic time! :D I am glad I made short trip from Long Eaton. Well done to the organisers - Better than Dragonmeet! :cool: |AA
  13. A

[Britpack] Who is going to Con-Quest?

Well I had a fantastic time! :D I am glad I made short trip from Long Eaton. Well done to the organisers - Better than Dragonmeet! :cool: |AA
  14. A

There is also an info thread here. |AA
  15. A

With only a few weeks to go I was wondering who is going to Con-Quest? It looks like a new convention according to the flyer I have seen. Looks like it is modeled on Dragonmeet. It is just down the road from me, a short hop on the bus to Derby. |AA
Top Bottom