ANT Pogo

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Time for a seemingly weird question:

Do you still have the tsipouro bottle from last year? How big was it (in the sense of, y'know, ml.)?

As i can't remember if i brought a 250 ml. or a 500 ml. bottle last time, to gauge what i'll bring this time.
    Hey man, quick question: will you be running any events at GenCon this year? :)

You managed to escape last year but this? MWAHAHAHAHA
    Thanks for all the Empire posts.

*thumbs up*

You helped me get through the first book - the second HOO BOY! That will take some work.
    Thanks for all the comments in the Red Dawn thread. I hope you'll check out the Empire one.

(It has links to the sample chapters so ya can follow along!)

Your comments were my favorite *thumbs up*
    Hey, ANT Pogo, just wondering, but have you considered recruiting more people to the game? :)
    I’m John, and I represent the Hammer of Vulcan gaming group, based in and around the Metro Area of Birmingham Alabama.

We are looking for new members to join our group. If you are interested in attending events, either regularly or occasionally, to socialize and play games, please join us.

We primarily play the Warhammer 40K tabletop wargame and the Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader Roleplaying Games, along with other Games Workshop games such as Necromunda, Battlefleet Gothic and Space Hulk.

Here is the address of our Yahoo group, which we use for our mailing list.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HammerofVulcan/

We are a very laid back group, and focus on socializing and having fun. We are looking for players who enjoy having a good time and interacting with others in a social environment.

If you are interested, or have any questions send an email to;

BlkSabbath74@yahoo.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom