• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by ariosa

1. A

Illustrator looking for new projects!

just wrapped up a project and available for something new!
  2. A

open for new work!
  3. A

available for work!
  4. A

once again available for new projects!
  5. A

All caught up on current projects and looking for new work, shoot me an email if you're interested!
  6. A

Hi my name is JJ Ariosa, I'm a freelance illustrator who focuses in board and tabletop gaming. I've attached some samples of my artwork in this thread and more can be seen on my website at www.jjariosa.art I'm currently looking for new projects to take on so if you need some art for your...
  7. A

Freelance illustrator looking for new projects

Hi! I've attached a few samples to this thread, the rest of my portfolio can be found at www.johnariosa.com If you would like to get in touch please send me an email at ariosadesign@gmail.com
  8. A

Freelance Illustration - John Ariosa

Looking for new freelance projects again, please get in touch at ariosadesign@gmail.com if you are interested! Here are some samples of recent work, there are many more available on my website; www.johnariosa.com
  9. A

still available for work, please email at ariosadesign@gmail.com to get in touch
  10. A

They are from a tactical card game called Summoner Wars
  11. A

once again looking for work, bump with an updated portfolio please email at ariosadesign@gmail.com to get in touch
  12. A

some more images, currently available for freelance work, please email me if you are interested
  13. A

Hello, my name is John and I am a freelance illustrator and concept artist available for work. Posted bellow are samples of my work, my full portfolio is available at www.johnariosa.com. If you would like to get in contact about a project or have any questions I can be reached at...
Top Bottom