• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Badmedo

1. B

[Burning Wheel] A Couple Of Newbie Questions

This, a million times THIS! The Adventure Burner is the guide book to the game; ultra valuable rule commentary.
  2. B

[Burning Wheel] A Couple Of Newbie Questions

Burning Wheel does long running campaigns really well! I don't use the wiki that much, it does have some great downloads though! Hit me up on Skype if you have any BW rule questions. Badmedo - Colin
  3. B

[Rogue Trader] Theme Song

This made me laugh hard
  4. B

[Rogue Trader] Theme Song

Firefly has it's own little opening theme song, sets the mood, you all know it: Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand, blah blah blah... I can't help but wonder what Rogue Trader's would be, suggestions?
  5. B

[40k/Only War]a pricey Beta testing (Irwin x 1)

Re: [Only War Beta] Fucking Pathetic Who ever the mod was that merged me into this thread, thank you!
  6. B

[40k/Only War]a pricey Beta testing (Irwin x 1)

[Only War Beta] Fucking Pathetic They're charging $20 bucks for the right to play an open beta. Bite me FFG, you guys blew it. Front Page DriveThruRPG
  7. B

[Gumshoe] Cooperation

I can't make sense of how cooperation is suppose to work, and I get stuck up on the procedure. How exactly does the assistant spending points help the leader and his point spends? Color me confused.
  8. B

DnD Advice

Oh god, he's the GM's Mary Sue. An Average character should have 63 points between 6 abilities (10.5 Average on 3d6 x 6)
  9. B

DnD Advice

I feel like your trying to fix something that can easily be remedied with +2 levels worth of experience, and re rolling stats. Maybe 6+2d6 (Average of 14).
  10. B

DnD Advice

My mistake.
  11. B

DnD Advice

Why are you telling RPG.net this? Tell the GM your grievances. We can't "fix" this issue for you, we can only offer thousands of build options.
  12. B

GM/DM Prep Time

Yeah, I find the 1:1 ratio works best. Not always, but in most cases it really drives things.
  13. B

your worst moments AS a GM.

This may only be bad to some, I would be down. (Calling Emerald Power Ranger Tommy-Sama!)
  14. B

Thoughts on DEATHWATCH RPG?

^ This is the correct answer.
  15. B

[WFRP] Speeding up combat

Oh man, 9 is too much for anyone. You would almost be better off running it as a LARP.
Top Bottom