• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Bicorn

1. Bicorn

Skyrim SE Mod Recommendations?

I had a similar situation when I replaced my old graphics card; my old monitor didn't have the right kind of connector, so I had to buy a new monitor as well. I could have gotten an adapter, but the old monitor was slightly wonky so I decided it was as good a time as any to replace it.
  2. Bicorn

[WIW] Anime-Gataris! Where the heroine’s favorite show is, just on the tip of her tongue...

I would be rather interested in seeing that list!
  3. Bicorn

WMTW: Gatchaman CROWDS

Noticed a subtle little easter egg early on: a brief close-up on the ice cream Hajime was eating shows it is "Tatsunoko" brand. (The cup says "Tatsunoko Hyper Cup".) This series is made by the studio Tatsunoko Production. Considering the context and his laugh afterwards, I think it was some...
  4. Bicorn

[WIW] Anime-Gataris! Where the heroine’s favorite show is, just on the tip of her tongue...

We're getting to the part where it starts getting seriously meta, indeed.
  5. Bicorn

Robo-Arisu was really hilarious to me.
  6. Bicorn

[wiw] Neon Genesis Evangelion

Mm, perhaps better to save the descriptions for it then.
  7. Bicorn

[wiw] Neon Genesis Evangelion

The Angel designs do get very imaginative; it really helps sell that these are not just your stock-standard alien invaders. By the way, I don't think you ever said whether you'd like to see the names of the angels and what their traditional occult associations are.
  8. Bicorn

I'm fairly sure the audience is intended to find the Student Council unreasonable even beyond the usual standards of student council plots.
  9. Bicorn

Okay, you lot. Recommend me some anime!

I agree that it's probably the conclusion the viewer is intended to side with, but it keeps it ambiguous enough not to make the other side obviously wrong, at least early on. Edit: and yes, the bot character is interesting, and her existence in the new world raises even more questions. Minori...
  10. Bicorn

Okay, you lot. Recommend me some anime!

Putting my musings on Log Horizon in a spoilerblock because I'm not sure if you're far enough yet that the things they refer to are no longer spoilers.
  11. Bicorn

WMTW: Gatchaman CROWDS

I don't think the colours correspond to anything specific (other than grey possibly being "You can't grasp the true form of my mind".) Rather the same colour just indicates being on the same general "wavelength".
  12. Bicorn

Skyrim SE Mod Recommendations?

There are multiple mods that expand the towns, in fact. All incompatible with each other, of course.
  13. Bicorn

💀 Necro [5E] Can we finally get rid of Fortitude?

I didn't even notice this was a necro.
  14. Bicorn

💀 Necro [5E] Can we finally get rid of Fortitude?

I feel that using an archaic definition of a word is actually kind of appropriate for a fantasy game with quasi-medievalish flavour.
Top Bottom