• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by BlackSheep

1. BlackSheep

OOC Monsterhearts: Inheritance

Sorry to hear it, but thanks for letting us know.
  2. BlackSheep

IC [Monsterhearts] Prairie Rock

That does get a smile out of AJ, brief and fragile. "I appreciate the offer. But please don't actually start anything with Logan; he's got a mean right hook and a lot of jock friends." She hesitates, then follows Sam as they head towards the classroom. "Plus, um, violence is bad, and the...
  3. BlackSheep

[Meta] Did something happen?

True. My work has been crazy for the last couple of months and is only just now calming down.
  4. BlackSheep

"Yeah, it's...it's been rough," AJ admits, fidgeting with her hair. "And I have no idea what today is going to be like or how I'm going to get through it. Maybe I'll get lucky and everyone will just ignore me. Might be better all around." She looks at Sam properly for the first time, those big...
  5. BlackSheep

IC [FAE] The Stargazer Bureau

Rebekah nods. "Yeah, I've probably pushed my luck enough for one day. Hopefully Chase can pull me back to the real world now the hard part is over." She hunkers down and fusses over Billie while she waits. "Good to see you again, girl."
  6. BlackSheep

OOC Monsterhearts (Maybe I'll Come up with a Title Eventually)

I use Orokos, personally, but I think to use the in-built dice roller you have to make a post then edit it. You should then have a 'throw dice' option.
  7. BlackSheep

AJ stares blankly at Sam for a moment, lost in a memory. But no, Sam wasn't there, was he? He's one of the D&D kids nobody invites to parties. She blinks, and she's back in the moment, back in the school corridor. There's something different about Sam, though, a change in the way he's holding...
  8. BlackSheep

"Guess we finally found its limit?" Rebekah says with a shrug of a shoulder. "Or that's the hole where those things came into our world in the first place, and it closed once we got them back? I don't know how any of this works, remember."
  9. BlackSheep

IC Masks: Sanguine Squad

Ash is off in the undergrowth, pretending to root around among the ferns while keeping an eye on the tree-like structure. The alien that warded her off is still dangerously close by.
  10. BlackSheep

In the middle of the night, AJ sits cross-legged on her bed, reading in the light of a lamp turned down as low as it can go. * AJ's mom pulls a lot of early shifts. Someone needs to open up the diner before people start turning up for breakfast. She's already gone by the time AJ emerges from...
  11. BlackSheep

Rebekah and Billie are on the hunt, working together to chase down the dragons. The bark of the huge dog, and the occasional burst of gunfire, send the disoriented dragons fleeing down corridors, converging on the maw in the basement.
  12. BlackSheep

Dennis, who found a note Peter had planned to slip Cory. Peter chickened out of giving it to him, and when he stuffed the note back into his bag it got mixed in with some D&D stuff. Dennis was trying to help when he told AJ, but in a pretty ignorant way; he's also picked up on the rumour that...
  13. BlackSheep

Rebekah braces herself, one arm wrapped around Billie for support. She takes a firm step forward, planting her feet solidly, and then gestures Billie to move forward in turn. Between them they make slow but deliberate progress, moving step-by-step away from the starving maw
  14. BlackSheep

In case you're not aware, Melody is a couple of years younger than Ash, which would make her 14-15. Her dating someone in class would need to be handled very carefully.
  15. BlackSheep

Shannen is convinced that Ashley could actually be quite pretty behind the nerd glasses and third-hand clothes, and saw one of her sketch books full of elves and dragons and weird monsters and other worlds and thinks she's genuinely talented. She wants to adopt her into the cool kids, if she...
Top Bottom