• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Blizzardborn

1. Blizzardborn

Today's Order of the stick 21: Who Died and Made You Boss?

They'd just need a 5th level cleric/druid/favored soul or a 3rd level paladin. Or if a scroll is available, anyone capable of using it. Or Keoghtum's Ointment, or a potion, or, well, there's a lot of options. It is 3.X based.
  2. Blizzardborn

Today's Girl Genius: Release the Smakken!

Acting in a clank is a lot easier, as there aren't most of the body language cues. And she had a different face as well.
  3. Blizzardborn

It's both. One scene, Thor is arguing for the one who got mummy rot while rescuing orphans (again, no free Remove Disease to keep a soul from Hel?), while another scene Thor is arguing for a guy who died from an infected splinter wound from when he attacked a tree.
  4. Blizzardborn

RIP Peter Fonda

Watch the first Ghost Rider after that. He has some good lines. "Nice bike."
  5. Blizzardborn

[Levity Magnanimously Extended] Explain "infarction broad" please?

That looks like a guaranteed double bypass.
  6. Blizzardborn

And even if the souls are removed from Helheim, they just go to their regular afterlife. Which does include the Lower Planes.
  7. Blizzardborn

[Baseball, Ray] Welcome to the 2019 Season!

Probably whatever the Marlins play, given they spanked the Dodgers today. End of the Twins game was more stressful than expected when I turned it on to find the score was 12-4.
  8. Blizzardborn

Today's Girl Genius: Release the Smakken!

Heh. Zeetha and Violetta. Warrior Princess and Smoke Knight. Or as the rest of us think of it, the barbarian giving the rogue a flank for sneak attack damage.
  9. Blizzardborn

Disney Cancels Original Films, Orders More Reboots from Fox

No. It's still in theaters, and will break even on its production budget this week. The marketing and advertising was pretty light, so it'll probably make that back too before the theatrical run ends. Turning a noticeable profit will probably have to wait for On Demand and media releases, though.
  10. Blizzardborn

Only survivor from Team Hel. And if you want to nitpick, she also remembers how her host lost the fight and got vamped outside the Thor Temple. Kudzu is being watched over by Roggo and the beer guy in the Thor Temple. You know, the one with the big glowy runes of protection and a magically...
  11. Blizzardborn

[Levity Magnanimously Extended] Explain "infarction broad" please?

I'm guessing somebody had a typo somewhere, and the Mods found it amusing. And since amused Mods are less stressed Mods, I'm okay with it.
  12. Blizzardborn

Rich has stated about five times the MitD is in the Monster Manual. Depends on when you look. The turn around was pretty slow with War & XPs (the first I was getting right away), but the system has smoothed out since. The problem this time is that printing in China is a bit more problematic...
  13. Blizzardborn

[Baseball, Ray] Welcome to the 2019 Season!

We're already at the wind down of the season. By this weekend we'll have the first teams eliminated from the division race.
  14. Blizzardborn

[Movies] The 2019 Box Office Report

And tellingly six of the eight listed belong to Disney (3 WDAS, 2 Pixar and I don't even know which subsidiary studio does the remakes).
  15. Blizzardborn

Are you ready for some football?

Reports are Luck's calf is screwed up worse than expected. I'm hoping he decides to pull the plug before one of these injuries leaves him crippled. AB lost his helmet appeal, before it came out said piece of equipment has had some illegal customizing done at some point which means it didn't...
Top Bottom