56) The World Village Smithies
In the World Village you can get all SORTS of weapons. The culturally (and otherwise) diverse population ensure that some of the stuff you get cannot be found in your standard fantasy-Western -and -Northern-European-influenced-generic-setting.
287) In a karate dojo whilst training is in session.
288) Whilst miniaturised and doing battle inside somebody's living brain.
289) Inside a submersible in the deepest part of the ocean.
290) On the set of a low brow erotic movie.
291) In pitch darkness in a pine forest whilst being pursued by...
In a village where somebody is pushing to organise a navy and army to protect its territory, some of the villagers have access to black powder muskets, whilst others have bows and other projectile weapons, some have melee weapons and some have unarmed skills.
There are makers who can make the...
57. In a fully staffed police station.
58. In a church during communion.
59. In a mosque during the prostration to Mecca.
60. At your best friend's wedding.
61. In a vegetarian restaurant.
62. At a workshop on nonviolence.
63. In a school science lab.
64. On a modern battlefield.
65. In a...
65. The Great Devourer.* Appears as a gluttonous human being and is known for its enormous appetite. Will eat human food, but in private it will eat ANYTHING. And its favourite is live conscious prey, especially people.
Manifests in the world as a person... externally. Can open its maw...
Maybe I am misspelling it. It means "fight book" and is one of the names for old European martial arts manuals from the olden days (medieval and Renaissance times).
46. Outside a hipster bar on a Saturday night.
47. On the lawn of your ex's new boyfriend's house when you are due to collect your child for an access visit.
48. In the middle of a skillshare of fectbuch enthusiasts. You and your opponent and are not one of them.
What would Australia look like in AD&D 2nd Edition? I have envisioning a place that is geographically, geologically and climate wise very similar and paradoxically small until you try crossing it.
There has been in recent history a prison established to take the prisoners that an empire can no...
How much damage would a shiv do? A character whittles away at a suitable object, conceals it on their person and whips it out to stick it in an enemy's vitals at a suitable time. Also, would this be considered a chaotic or evil act at all?