Charbok's latest activity

• Charbok
    I'm told that "we're not here to fuck spiders" is a common Australian saying, equivalent to "we're not here to mess around." It's...
  • Charbok
    Charbok replied to the thread Ghosts of Saltmarsh.
    Not going to lie, I'm a bit disappointed with the art. The Styes is pretty much just using the art from it's Dungeon article. The...
  • Charbok
    Charbok replied to the thread Let's talk about miniatures.
    Arethusa, converting a Nothic mini for one session is far beyond my effort budget. A sweet Nothic mini to paint and live on my shelf...
  • Charbok
    I should add that prior to running that adventure, I'd played a bunch of tabletop games; WHFB, Mordheim, Warmachine, so I already had a...
  • Charbok
    I know they aren't popular with everyone, but if you're going to run a pre-made campaign, like Lost Mines of Phandelver, or Curse of...
  • Charbok
    I'm amused that whoever wrote the DMG2 Saltmarsh assumed Ned Shakeshaft survived betraying any of the parties that went through that...
  • Charbok
    Oddly enough, I've never really wanted much terrain for roleplaying. The only thing I'd really consider would be something like the...
  • Charbok
    Arethusa, I chalk it up to being the internet and general contrariness. I've had success with putting GW washes directly on Bonesium...
  • Charbok
    I did Gatormen years ago with a Zenithal Prime and mostly washes for pigment, and it came out well. It's really only noticeable when...
  • Charbok
    No worries, man. One of my favorite things about Bones was being able to do without rattle cans. I live in PA, the weather here is...
  • Charbok
    I wanted to clarify a few things. The core set for Bones 4 has 163 models in it, and a $100 price tag. That's $0.61 per mini, if you...
  • Charbok
    For anybody starting out, Reaper's fourth Bones Kickstarter is going out for delivery now. Haunt eBay or other online trading forums and...
  • Charbok
    I didn't roleplay with minis very often back in my early days. By the time 3rd ed D&D came around, a bunch of us were playing Warhammer...
  • Charbok
    Jim Zub's enthusiasm for D&D, especially this module, is infectious. Plus the other artists on the cast are game and lots of fun. I...
  • Charbok
    I've been enjoying the Danger Dice Gang's play through of the U series, modified for 5e. If you like AP podcasts, this is a good one...
Top Bottom