• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Chikahiro

1. Chikahiro

RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

Somehow they didn't try adding too much to the original movie. Surprisingly restrained. I remember hearing there was an awful King of Fighters movie out there. Actually, no, wait... I saw part of it and "Rugal" was wearing hockey gear.
  2. Chikahiro

[Wargaming] What Matters Most To You in an Army List?

Hrm... I think a clear break between objective assessments and in-character assessments would be great. I think I'd rather have a reliable narrator for that, though. So, say a mercenary who has seen it all and back. Iron Kingdoms RPG had Dr. Vicktor Pendrake as their "voice" for things more...
  3. Chikahiro

Cataphracts? Which ones? The ones with Shield Wall are fairly horrifying in terms of ARM. But, yeah, this is getting into the whole "no dummies guide to the game" issue. The swordsman are scary until you take into account anti-infantry options. The Cataphracts can have ARM equal to a warjack...
  4. Chikahiro

Marvel Crisis Protocol! Marvel + Minis!

Not a clue. I'd worry more about base sizes than height, but that's me. Even then, I'm not sure I'd necessarily worry.
  5. Chikahiro

Yeah, this. I've seen a number of games that give you unit stats and expect you to puzzle the rest out. Great for veterans, not so good for new players to a game or even the genre.
  6. Chikahiro

Marvel Crisis Protocol! Marvel + Minis!

Regarding miniature scale: So... that's a Primaris Marine? How big is that?
  7. Chikahiro

"And now we've brought back Uwe Bowl from retirement!"
  8. Chikahiro

A highly ambitious multiverse campaign

I had friends who did something like this in GURPS I think? Its one of those things that /could/ be cool, but you're right its a lot of work. I find with new systems that player buy-in can be an issue. Sure, you've got a copy, but will the rest of them spend money to get a copy of all these...
  9. Chikahiro

Oh... SAFE. Seriously, if I'm new enough I need/want an army list? Don't give me something tricky. I play Warmachine, and there are entire factions I'd like to get but from what I've been told they're very complex and would be a trap for a casual scrub like me. If you feel you want to have...
  10. Chikahiro

[Warhammer AoS] Warcry: Sixteen Warbands want glory, one wants bottles

Okay, I know nothing of Grots and Squigs... would you mind telling me more? The models are whimsical :3
  11. Chikahiro

[Warhammer AoS] Warcry: Sixteen Warbands want glory, one wants bottles

Let us know how it goes! :) I just sold some old Magic cards for $15, and have three unopened packs of M:TG The Dark that I'm selling to a friend for $120. So... hmm... maaaaybeh getting in sooner than planned, although the stupid annual car registration is next month (~$250).
  12. Chikahiro

Suggestions? Best RPG for non-humanoid PCs in multiverse setting?

Cool! Hrm... I'm trying to avoid "suggest your favorite system"-itis. So any other requirements? You need permission, a physical copy, must be flexible enough to accomodate non-bipeds... any other needs or preferences? Does Print On Demand work? Not that I have something in mind, but it'd be...
  13. Chikahiro

Suggestions? Best RPG for non-humanoid PCs in multiverse setting?

Rifts would be a fun setting, but I wouldn't advise the rules. Also, I don't think Palladium would necessarily license out either (Savage Rifts is like a miracle so there is hope). I'd look at anything that'd support super heroes, honestly. It'll give you a lot of flexibility for character...
  14. Chikahiro

🎨 Creative What kind of crimes would 'real' supervillains get up to?

I had a criminal turned villain for a supers game once. She was a professional thief with powers (magic) who got blackmailed into becoming a villain because that was the game (super villains). She had a magic gig, sure, but she'd also scope out places, steal valuable (but not INCREDIBLY...
  15. Chikahiro

It could be more about the young generation than the old. Besides, us older folks want eye candy too, so hot 40's and 50's? Lay it on me :p
Top Bottom