• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Citizen Lazlo

1. C

[Palladium Books] The Put Up or Shut Up Thread..... Again

I played six hour savaged version of Robotech at Gen Con this year, it was pretty awesome.
  2. C

RPGs you're shocked don't exist.

Did the old TV show Voyagers ever have a game? If not then that.
  3. C

[Palladium/Siembieda] Say something nice about Palladium Books and/or Kevin Siembieda

Re: [Palladium/Siembieda]Say something nice about Palladium Books and/or Kevin Siembi Kept me entertained in Junior High and High School, gave me my first break in the industry.
  4. C

Running to buy Palladium?

I've said it before and I will continue to say it, I do not ever see Kevin willing selling any portion of Palladium Books.
  5. C

Or he did something right in the past and is now living off stored capital, talented freelancers, and stored up fan loyalty?
  6. C

I could see a video game company or one of the "Big Dawg" RPG Company's scooping them up to mine the IP's. IMO there is still some good stuff in there.
  7. C

I have said it before and I will say it again and again, Mr. Todd Yoho is a genius ... but Pullo is in charge!
  8. C

What is your preferred system for high fantasy?

I actually like the Palladium Fantasy 1st Edition. IMO the best they ever did.
  9. C

[three-year necro] Kevin Siembieda: J'ACCUSE...!

Re: Kevin Siembieda: J'ACCUSE...! I always hope this time will be different but ... well you know. :)
  10. C

[Rifts] New Metaplot - Tolkeen wins!

Funny, once upon a time "Somebody" proposed an Alternate Dimension book that covered that exact outcome. :P
  11. C

Rifts Knock-offs?

I know that Jason Richards is working on something Rift's-like using called Gateworld Mini-Six. It looks promising, and whether you like the man or not he is a good writer.
  12. C

Re: Kevin Siembieda: J'ACCUSE...! To once again address the Dead Reign situation, it was a long and convoluted affair that involved a lot of handshakes and word of mouth. I have learned from the experience and have more or less moved on. And anyone that can say they have never made a big...
  13. C

Re: Kevin Siembieda: J'ACCUSE...! Yep
  14. C

Anyone else getting tired of Palladiums excuses?

Yeah but we are cautionary tales now. Bad or good I got my break through Palladium, but I wouldn't want anyone else to go through it.
  15. C

Anyone else getting tired of Palladiums excuses?

Nothing is going to change no matter how legitimate the complaints are. Despite everything I want the company to turn things around and thrive again, but it seems unlikely to happen.
Top Bottom