• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Corum

1. C

Conan KS Live

Great, thanks!
  2. C

Conan KS Live

Have you considered offering the Hoard level without the leather book? I'm sure it is very lovely but, if someone dumped a beer on it at the gaming table, there would be a real beheading. It's too expensive for anything beyond collecting but you are forced to buy it to get all the printed books.
  3. C

Conan Question for Modiphius

I'm not sold on the game system but the splat books sound very interesting and I love that the company is staying true to REH and not including pastiche material. Will the splat books be easy to use with another game system or will they be mostly stat blocks? Good luck on your Kickstarter!
  4. C

runequest 6 is dead! long live runequest 6!

This separation is, in my opinion, great news. We will have the best iteration of the best fantasy RPG without the problems associated with either Chaosium or Mongoose. No Glorantha cluttering the rule book either. Best of luck to Pete and Loz and may their publishing schedule be frequent and...
  5. C

Moon Design Joins Chaosium Ownership Group

Re: Moon Design Takes Over Chaosium I hope that they keep a setting-neutral version of the rules available in print. I also hope that the merger doesn't introduce all of Chaosium's problems into Runequest. Runequest 6 is nearly perfect as a low fantasy rule set. I don't want it ruined by...
  6. C

[kickstarter] Barbarians of Lemuria Mythic edition

Don't worry, I won't. If a person is too cheap to pay the author ONE POUND for a draft, I wouldn't want that person at my table or in the hobby at all, for that matter.
  7. C

[kickstarter] Barbarians of Lemuria Mythic edition

Thank you! I knew it reminded me of something and, yes, its Heavy Metal. The art style doesn't appeal to me but it is well done. Still considering buying this but I wish the project success either way.
  8. C

[RPG]: D&D Basic Rules, reviewed by Nifara (3/2)

Re: [RPG]: D&D Basic Rules, reviewed by Nifara (3/2) The reviewer is displeased that DnD 5.0 looks like - can you believe it?! - DnD! He is also surprised a free preview isn't a complete game. The reviewer seems to want WotC to design a completely new game and give it to him for free, then goes...
  9. C

Eclipse Phase: More Nuance Later?

Catholics recognize the personhood of the unborn and are reviled for it by so-called liberals. I could see the same happening in regards to future personhood issues.
  10. C

We learned it from the English, whose black legends and anti-Catholic propaganda continue to this day.
  11. C

This view actually originated in European Protestantism and was carried over into the English colonies. The view softened among the Europeans but not among many American fundamentalists. Anti-Catholicism is still rampant among fundamentalists, those who disagree with Catholic moral teaching, and...
  12. C

A couple things going on. First, anti-Catholicism is one of the last socially tolerated forms of bigotry and is just as vigorous in America as it has always been. I doubt very much the authors would have used Islam, for instance. Second, the response to a technology driven apocalypse would more...
  13. C

[Necro]Posthuman Studios 'fires' MRA fans and won't have MRA discussion on forums

Re: Posthuman Studios 'fires' MRA fans and won't have MRA discussion on forums I don't know. That is why I am asking. The incident reminded me of this statement, which is why I raised the point in the first place. Governor of New York "Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem...
  14. C

[Necro]Posthuman Studios 'fires' MRA fans and won't have MRA discussion on forums

Re: Posthuman Studios 'fires' MRA fans and won't have MRA discussion on forums Let me offer a more likely hypothetical. Are pro-lifers also 'fired' because many Western women consider that viewpoint deeply offensive?
  15. C

Re: Posthuman Studios 'fires' MRA fans and won't have MRA discussion on forums No. As a potential customer, I am curious about their deeper motivations. Do they just not want obnoxious people who treat women as sex objects or do they reject all people who don't agree with a narrow view of what...
Top Bottom