C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No. College is beating me up again (I'm currently deciding that "getting ready for college" is far worse than "actually going to college").

I don't think we're going to be able to do it, either... Nobody's really doing it, and I've talked to everybody I can think of.
    Yeah. I can probably handle that, bit-by-bit, over the next couple of months.

Would you mind taking a quick look at the system I'm devising? My main worry is that the skills aren't good enough. Maybe they're too specialized, or they're too general, or not at all useful in any situation. Control Breathing, for example. I can think of a couple of situations in which you could use that. While it might not be the best thing in, say, a heated swordfight, if you're smart (in real life) you can find loads of situations in which regulating your breathing or slowing your heartbeat could be useful.
    Sorry. I'll check in every week or so with feedback, suggestions on what to focus on, an idea or two of my own, edited stuff from the past week, and so on. But I don't think I'll be able to do the three-or-four updates daily thing I once did.

Right now I'm trying to manage the other Flat Rat games and get those off the ground, get The Rumor Mill off the ground, tinker with a new system I'm making*, play one game, run another, drag a friend out of depression, and somehow not flunk out of college while I do all this. XD

But I still plan on working on Werespider. I just can't do it to the same insane degree I once did.

*http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?p=10393561#post10393561 Feedback appreciated. XD
    We're still doing the Ettumu "thing." Why do you ask?

(It's just that I can't devote as much time to it nowadays. This is why I set the teams up in the first place. XD).
    Sure thing, I had drafted a post earlier but my computer conked out on me, hope I can help this time around :D
    RPG.net is working god awfully slow for me at the mo. Sorry bout the delay. Course I was also really slow on initiative.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom