• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.
Crinos

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That seems like it would be a convention for minor episodes. Regular episodes. Not a major character turn in the last episode of a popular long-running series, that not all of us have easy access to.

It also seems like a convention that would mostly apply in discussions specifically about that property, not things to ambush people with.

Do you think the ending of the sixth Harry Potter book was okay to abruptly bring up a week after the thing came out?
    I'm not in a position right now to make room in my Inbox, and I needed an outlet before it either drove me insane or exploded inappropriately.

Probably out of nowhere, in a thread that had nothing to do with it.
    I am so mad right now. Why would you put an unmarked spoiler to the finale of a long-running tv show that aired barely a week ago into a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with it? You could have made your damn point without that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom