Recent content by Crinos

1. Crinos

Kill Six Billion Demons 2: a few demons more.

Regarding your third point.
  2. Crinos

IC Crinoverse: Avengers forever IC thread. Part 2

Metropolis nods, "Then lets begin." He vanishes and reappears in the middle of the room. "I understand you have something for me Dr. Death, I hope you don't mind if I take it off your hands. With this the room begins to warp and pitch as Metropolis takes control, the scientists start to...
  3. Crinos

Big Zero Init: 1d20+3=13, so you go first cause your base init is higher. The woman grows in size until she is about 40 feet tall. "Hands full would be an understatement." You hear Relentless over the intercom. "I can handle the not ready for HYDRA players, you deal with the super villain."
  4. Crinos

[Music] It's FRIDAY, OM! Let's get a party started!!!!

A little late, but my contribution
  5. Crinos

[Let's Read] D&D 3.5 Monster Manual III

Yeah, even if there was no ice age, there are still presumably places in Eberron which are super cold where Megafauna like Wooly Mammoths and giant sloths and the like could show up.
  6. Crinos

General Webcomic Discussion Thread III - Suddenly Updating Again!

Ms. Melee: So we finally have hard confirmation that the Husband knows.
  7. Crinos

[DCUniverse] So I got a paid subscription

True, but the original plan was to focus on the streaming stuff and new series, with only a handful of comics rotated out. Which is so not what people wanted out of this. They wanted a DC answer to marvel Unlimited. And, to be fair, now we're getting it, like almost a year later. But hey...
  8. Crinos

Which is part of the reason why them not including their full comic catalog like Marvel digital from the get go is so bewildering. That being said, I did have a jaunty evening watching the original Batman movie (Jack Nicholson is a treat) and Justice League.
  9. Crinos

Well, yeah, that's probably because before now the majority of DC's focus has been on Batman and Superman. I mean we got what, the four Burton/Schumacher movies, we got the five donner Superman movies, then we got the three Batman Begins movies, and Superman returns, Cartoons get a little more...
  10. Crinos

OOC Pathfinder: Crystal Kingdom

Okay, I'll see what I can come up with.
  11. Crinos

"I can handle Dr. Death and his minions, but when we begin the attack they will surely begin to bring in reinforcements. Can you handle the Myrmidons and Charibdrones?"
  12. Crinos

OOC Crinoverse Avengers forever (MnM 3rd edition)

Maybe. BTW, While his Dialog is Pure Mr. Teatime, this is the same Dr. Death from the 2000 Batgirl series (Which you recommended to me in the past). He was the guy who was employed by a fictitious Middle Eastern country to create a poison gas to use on the local freedom fighters. His...
  13. Crinos

"A super villain is attacking the Lucio concert." Ms. Marvel says, holding up her phone, you can see Knightfire fighting with Alex and Viatorem.
  14. Crinos

(Sorry, don't have the thing open right now).
  15. Crinos

NGM, the one who came there with you.
Top Bottom