• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Recent content by Crumbs

1. C

The waiting game (games preordered and backed on Kickstarter)

The Island of El Dorado arrivied saturday. Cracked it open and it is a pretty game. It is not going to win any awards for gameplay but for a fairly random outcome game it is decent. I feel like $85 for the base game and expansion I got my monies worth.
  2. C

I have played Root, and it is an amazing game

$65 for the expansion with extras and upgrade kit with shipping is not that bad and really hard to wait for a retail release. I like that there is going to be new boards more excited about that than the new factions.
  3. C

The waiting game (games preordered and backed on Kickstarter)

Hereos of land, air and sea showed up today which puts it two weeks ahead of original date. Island of El Dorado is starting the shipping process today as well which makes it two months early. So far the worst delay I have is kung fu panda at two months but by kickstarter standards that is on time.
  4. C

[+][Warhammer] Age of Sigmar general discussion.

40ks problem with allies is there is no max points limit you can take of them. So you end up stacking the bare minimum you need to get your primary detachment and then you pile on your allies who make up a significant portion of your total points. If they capped it at 600pts or so a lot of...
  5. C

[Kill Team/40K] Megathread 1: Good Doggo Aximillion vs the Forces of Eww

Custodes will probably be like 3 man teams kind of like stealth suit teams. An all striking scorpion team sounds really awesome.
  6. C

[Legend of the Five Rings LCG Thread]

Just cut one maybe and it puts you at 42 cards which is managable. Yeah you can burn events but you are also burning events your opponent does not think they need to win and you might give them ones they do need.
  7. C

[Legend of the Five Rings LCG Thread]

Tough call on what to cut. If you hit what you need then the extra cards do not matter but without those extra cards your combos are harder to pull off. Maybe cut 3x student since you have pretty good draw without it. Possibly cut oracle of stone I dislike cards that also help an opponent and...
  8. C

Clan pestilence battletome said it first but never really went into detail and like scutarii says it was really just he was so awesome when everything blew up the other gods just said “fine you can play with us.” They basically treat him like a high school senior would treat his little brother...
  9. C

I have played Root, and it is an amazing game

Similar games to Root in my collection. Forbidden Stars/Starcraft have variable player powers and are widely regarded as decent games with starcraft showing its age. Forbidden Stars is the better of the two though. Rising Sun is wargameish and the factions are asymetrical at least I remember...
  10. C

The horned rat is a full blown chaos deity now but like rodney dangerfield he gets no respect.
  11. C

I have the full rules for it. It is basically just a small points AoS with your general getting better the more you play. There is a little more to it than that but that is the core of the rules. There is no difference in combat rules like killteam to 40k It is great if all you want to commit...
  12. C

[Shadespire] Casual/Newbie friendly discussion thread

Yeah you should be just fine.
  13. C

[Shadespire] Casual/Newbie friendly discussion thread

The cards are just options to add variety. The prebuilt decks that come in the warband boxes are decent enough so if everyone is using them it will be pretty balanced.
  14. C

[Kill Team/40K] Megathread 1: Good Doggo Aximillion vs the Forces of Eww

My tau like this and my necrons may like this if they can get a melee option that is not flayed ones.
  15. C

Bulk Miniatures

Reaper bones for one off models and larger things like giants and dragons.
Top Bottom