• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Dave Blewer

1. Dave Blewer

[Kickstarter] Riders: A Game About Cheating Doomsday

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/caias/riders-a-game-about-cheating-doomsday Anyone else seen this? Apparently you play Horseman of the Apocalypse who decide to ignore their orders :) I have backed it, and it looks pretty cool!
  2. Dave Blewer

[Star Wars EotE] Scenario Idea--Rise of The Forsaken One

Re: [Star Wars EotE} Scenario Idea--Rise of The Forsaken One That is a very rough outline. Trust me with my players I have learned to role with the punches as they mangle, avoid, and usurp my game ideas :)
  3. Dave Blewer

Re: [Star Wars EotE} Scenario Idea--Rise of The Forsaken One Wait there is more... The Granddaughter has been sold/delivered to a Forsaken Jedi who is building an army of force sensitives and is training them in a hidden monastery on Alderann (yes, that Alderann). So the heroes follow up the...
  4. Dave Blewer

Re: [Star Wars EotE} Scenario Idea--Rise of The Forsaken One The mind control gadgets can also be "Gifts from the gods", so that works well Yeah, lets put him in a cage! Thanks!
  5. Dave Blewer

Hi, I have an idea for a scenario, and thought I would bounce it off you good folk. The heroes are asked (through Obligation) to investigate the recent disappearance of a granddaughter of a patron on a planet on the edges of Wild Space. She is a budding Xeno-biologist and is using the...
  6. Dave Blewer

[Spoilers] Godzilla 2014 - Just got back from seeing it

The Bugs out of Starship Troopers?
  7. Dave Blewer

[Spoilers] Captain America: The Winter Soldier, I have seen it

Remember that in The Avengers, Banner asks if they start training spies when they were 6, and she replies "I did" or something like that...
  8. Dave Blewer

Good Dark Fantasy World War 2?

Achtung! Cthulhu is available for Call of Cthulhu, Savage Worlds, PDQ, and Fate :)
  9. Dave Blewer

[Dexter] Final Season

... Dexter then takes the place of his dad appearing to Harrison in dream/ghost/sounding board form. For the record, I called this before the series even started :)
  10. Dave Blewer

(Kickstarter) Space: 1889 Ubiquity Edition

That link appears to be broken... http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/440453703/space-1889-sf-role-playing-in-a-more-civilized-tim should work
  11. Dave Blewer

[Savage Worlds] Got Explorer - would I benefit from Deluxe?

Hi, for what it's worth I wrote Sundered Skies using the rules in Explorer, so it should run fine. You can get the Player's Guide at http://www.tripleacegames.com/store/sundered-skies-products/sundered-skies-players-guide/ Hope that helps :)
  12. Dave Blewer

What is the best fantasy setting for Savage Worlds and why?

No, it's fine. Wiggy is a writing machine, and it does seem like he writes everything (even to me) :) There has been some discussion about new Skies material.
  13. Dave Blewer

What is the best fantasy setting for Savage Worlds and why?

Just want to correct a common misconception... Wiggy has never written anything for Sundered Skies, but has served as a sounding board for the setting numerous times :)
  14. Dave Blewer

What would you do if you found out the New World of Darkness Was Real?

Shoot myself directly in the head... But due to my terrible skill with firearms I would survive the experience with nary a headache ;)
Top Bottom