• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by DeeCee

1. DeeCee

[Interest/Recruitment] Spider City 'Runners (oWoD20th Crossover Kitchen Sink)

So it's roughly a week after the bump post, and no additional interest yet. I'm going to back burner this pitch, possibly to return to in future, possibly not, possibly to rethink my compulsion for oWoD and how I might manifest it better. Marikir, Maledicta, EothasianNightLight, thank you for...
  2. DeeCee

I don't set a word count for posts; I just want people to post whatever they need to post for their character actions, dialogue, etc. By the same token, if nothing needs to be said or done by the character, then I don't expect a post. I set the frequency in order to set a timeline where we can...
  3. DeeCee

We seem to be having some trouble reaching critical mass here, but I'll leave the thread open another week or so. I know the game that I have in mind, but I don't know if I've managed to adequately express it in my excitement. I see the group as knowing each other (because it's hard to do...
  4. DeeCee

I think we'd stay clear of the Devil Tiger, but the others would work. Provided that they weren't all about that baby-skewering evil :)
  5. DeeCee

To clarify: yes, the setting is in the Umbra. It's the CyberRealm. But I don't want this to just be a shapeshifter chronicle, so for some reason a group of...well, whatever character types get chosen...have managed by hook or crook to get to the City. They've moved into a realm of spirit that...
  6. DeeCee

Once again the kernel of an idea got into my head, and won't let go. The idea is a World of Darkness 20th Anniversary (and previous attendant splats, editions, etc) crossover game, but one without the weight of metaplot hanging over our heads, or the need to know every detail of a modern city...
  7. DeeCee

[Meta] Games You'd Really Like to Play V: The Thread Strikes Back.

My disenchantment with modern settings, lore, and metaplot in the oWoD had me wondering today if a variant setting might put some juice back into my veins. Then I wondered if the Near Realms might facilitate such a setting change, yet leave most of the shell of the game(s) intact. Then I...
  8. DeeCee

[Meta] Games You'd Really Like to Play V: The Thread Strikes Back.

I too would love to play in some oWoD/20th goodness, preferably with little to no human politics, governmental hunting, metaplot, or deep lore knowledge necessary. Like maybe anarchs just carving out a niche for themselves, or underpowered types that are working to up their power levels, etc...
  9. DeeCee

[Recruiting] AEGIS: Heroes of the Golden Age ( Marvel Super Heroes FASERIP)

Sorry, but I have no experience with nor interest in playing Icons currently. I'd be out if we made the switch, or focused on collaborative world building. Not my cup of tea at the moment. You might have a lot of others interested though!
  10. DeeCee

I'll post here for now, in hopes that we might start up on your return: I'm still game. My first character notion is The Eye. What happens when you subject a baby to patented Vita-Rays(tm) in utero? Well, aside from becoming extraordinarily, uncannily healthy, they evidently also exhibit...
  11. DeeCee

Registering my interest. A question: do Powers start at Good rank as well? So it'd be 20 "+1CS" boosts spread across FASERIP and Powers together, right?
  12. DeeCee

[IC&OOC] (D&D 5E) From Obscurity to Glorium

Thanks for all the support folks. It's been great reading your character posts!
  13. DeeCee

OOC: There would be XP for the Challenge(tm), but it's not that important by this stage. Which is to say that yes, your characters would be progressing in levels and everything, but I think that I'm going to have the game end here, at its natural stopping point. We've been at the game for about...
  14. DeeCee

OOC: Sorry for the brief pause there; work was being work. "Reality" has a way of getting in the way of more important things like fantasy and murderhobo'ing. Inlanoche, the item doesn't have to be from the DMG, that's just where most of the writeups are collected, so the easiest source. Like I...
  15. DeeCee

The heavily-armoured dwarf listens, as do all of the others, while Othar recounts their battle. There is the barest twitch of a wry smile when he downplays his own contributions, but they listen in silence otherwise. When he reaches the end, the dwarf glances back at the others, who in turn...
Top Bottom