Destriarch

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Ash

Thanks for your comment in my SkipJack thread. I just thought I'd let you know, in case you didn't already, that I'm Leo, the guy that ran the Sci-Fi Beta Kappa game in Bristol last week. I'm all over the internet as catty_big, except on G+, where I'm Leo Marshall and indyhippo design lab.

Hope to run into you again soon, and I'll make sure to forward you materials for some of my other games as and when they're ready for possible mention on KotDT.

Cheers
    Leo
    If there is a 50% chance or greater that you would review the Squawk RPG book (regardless of your opinion expressed in the review,) what we would like to do now is send you a hard-copy of the book.

Is there a name and address we could mail you a copy of the book to? Our best guess so far would be:

"Ash" or "Destriarch"
    511 W. Greenwood Ave
    Waukegan, IL 60087

But that is probably way off, right? That address is not UK like your website...

(Until we have copy-protection figured out with this book we want to send potential reviewers hard copies of the book rather than PDFs. We realize it is important to be able to purchase PDFs online and this is the main issue we are trying to figure out right now.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom