• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Doctor Guilty

1. Doctor Guilty

🎨 Creative Trying to come up with an all-female SHAZAM-type acronym.

The power of Maat. The skill of Artemis. The speed of Rhiannon. The mercy of Clementia. The cunning of Isis. And the wisdom of Athena. And say it three times. :)
  2. Doctor Guilty

[Sci-Fi] Colony Ships?

Sure. The how of FTL travel in Heavy Gear goes like this: A spatial discontinuity called a Tannhauser gate is blasted with a particle accelerator the size of the Chrysler Building. After about a day of intense bombardment, the gate opens and ships pass trough it to the other side. The transit...
  3. Doctor Guilty

[Sci-Fi] Colony Ships?

Konnichi wa, campers. My Google-fu is failing me. I’m looking for designs I can adapt or just steal for colony ships for my Heavy Gear sandbox. The setting uses wormholes for FTL travel but no artificial gravity, so big habitat rings or shells are quite likely. Jovian Chronicles is probably the...
  4. Doctor Guilty

[The Expanse] standins for ships, from other games?

The ships from Jovian Chronicles ought to work well. This link with the current miniatures being produced should give you an idea.
  5. Doctor Guilty

Marvel Heroic Star Trek - does this sound workable?

It’s not worth getting into. The STA rules are not for me, and I would have realized that if I had paid closer attention. (It’s not a big deal, I’ve spent more on disappointing takeout.) The Quickstart does not cover starship combat, but it does a good job of describing the personal scale rules...
  6. Doctor Guilty

Marvel Heroic Star Trek - does this sound workable?

Download the QuickStart first and read it carefully before dropping any money. I wish I had.
  7. Doctor Guilty

[Sci-Fi, Mostly] New Worlds to Steal?

Not if human lives depended on it. :eek:
  8. Doctor Guilty

HA Ha ha hahahahaha. Uh, no. It's far, far too late to say this, but "holy crap." I punted on Life on Eden when it came out because of the typos and gibberish, but I never tried to sit down and carefully read it until now. I finally understand why everyone complained. This was barely a first...
  9. Doctor Guilty

[Heavy Gear D6] Character Template Set 1 Is Now Available!

I made an update based on some feedback, but WordPress for some reason won’t let you update a file with exactly the same name. Here’s the new version.
  10. Doctor Guilty

Sci Fi rpg classes

Here are DriveThruRPG links to the D20 Future SRD, and the D20 Modern SRD on which it is based. I don’t use them myself (I prefer much more freedom in my character rules), but you can’t beat the price.
  11. Doctor Guilty

Sci Fi rpg classes

The links to the individual files in the wizards.com page are all 404'd. I'm certain you can find copies on DriveThruRPG, I'll see if I can't find them this evening.
  12. Doctor Guilty

Sci Fi rpg classes

Are the SRDs still posted online somewhere for D20 Modern and D20 Future? They might be good references.
  13. Doctor Guilty

Thanks, I'd forgotten about GURPS Space Unnight. I have the hardcopies for that and New Sun tucked away in a storage bin, but I may spring for the PDFs (and maybe some of the other 3rd Edition PDFs too). Life on Eden's more of a slog than I first thought, but I'll bend it to my will. :)
  14. Doctor Guilty

[Heavy Gear D6] Character Template Set 1 Is Now Available!

My planned releases for later this year include Back in Black, featuring the Black Talons, and Caprice Corporate Forces with the Mounts from HG Blitz!. All Terra Nova's Aircraft is also in the mix, but I'm still working out how to handle the speed codes. After that, I have a powered armor...
  15. Doctor Guilty

Konnichi wa, campers. I'm always on the lookout for new worlds to pilfer for my Heavy Gear-based sandbox, and I was curious if I'd missed any settings that had been published in the last few years. By "worlds," I'm looking for single worlds (or at most a star system), with a lot of attention...
Top Bottom