Dom27's latest activity

• Dom27
    Dom27 replied to the thread OOC [Godbound] Teen Demigods.
    Sorry again for the lack of posts this week. I will try to get more in when I can, but honestly in the next two weeks or so I'm going to...
  • Dom27
    Dom27 replied to the thread IC [Godbound] Teen Demigods.
    Soon the break is over and the teams assemble on the start line, where the lake narrows and becomes a downstream river. Your team is...
  • Dom27
    M.G The water just doesn't seem to be your bag. In fact, it seems to downright refuse whatever you try and will it to do like a petulant...
  • Dom27
    Work has gotten pretty brutal for me as well atm. Summer exams are always the busiest time of the year 😵. I'll give you your result...
  • Dom27
    Bryanna Yes, commit your effort to get information specific to the waterway as in your minds eye you can see the safest path is long and...
  • Dom27
    Not a problem, take the time you need.
  • Dom27
    Saved XD. There is now time during lunch for everyone to do an action before the race e.g actually going to lunch and talk to others...
  • Dom27
    Getting materials is one thing. Wood is plentiful at least, and the local birds are generous with the string. However when the pile of...
  • Dom27
    Can I please get a dex check from everyone for building the boat, if you are using a fact please say which in the post.
  • Dom27
    Mark down the committed effort. "Manoeuvrability will be more important than speed, because of the Bunyips."
  • Dom27
    There is an accompanying rustle through the canopies as Bryanna asks her question. They brush apart in such a way to show several...
  • Dom27
    Morag spends the next half an hour or so giving a lesson on the basics of sailing, however it soon becomes apparent she is not an expert...
  • Dom27
    It's a short trek down to the lakefront. As you go the terrain becomes a bit more sparse and rocky until finally you arrive at a stone...
  • Dom27
    As Deb signs the Vellum a similar glow overcomes you all. It is warm and sets the hairs on the backs of your necks on end. There is also...
  • Dom27
    When everyone is settled Akkad claps his hands and a grin spreads across his face. "Well, I hope we all enjoyed last night, not too many...
Top Bottom