Recent content by Dom27

1. Dom27

OOC [Godbound] Teen Demigods

Sorry again for the lack of posts this week. I will try to get more in when I can, but honestly in the next two weeks or so I'm going to be pretty exhausted from making sure the uni's exams run smoothly.
  2. Dom27

IC [Godbound] Teen Demigods

Soon the break is over and the teams assemble on the start line, where the lake narrows and becomes a downstream river. Your team is secured to the far left bank, the Golden Pillars the far right, with Children of Sky and the Dandanong Rangers in the middle. The river is already tugging quite...
  3. Dom27

M.G The water just doesn't seem to be your bag. In fact, it seems to downright refuse whatever you try and will it to do like a petulant child. When you try to move it into a shape it collapses into an amorphous blob. When you try to quicken it it freezes into a gelatinous solid. It has a will...
  4. Dom27

Work has gotten pretty brutal for me as well atm. Summer exams are always the busiest time of the year 😵. I'll give you your result first Tim if you don't post too fast.
  5. Dom27

Bryanna Yes, commit your effort to get information specific to the waterway as in your minds eye you can see the safest path is long and circuitous through the woodland. As you concentrate specifically on the river and cast your consciousness into the water you rush along, catching several...
  6. Dom27

Not a problem, take the time you need.
  7. Dom27

Saved XD. There is now time during lunch for everyone to do an action before the race e.g actually going to lunch and talk to others, working more on your boat, sabotaging the other submissions.
  8. Dom27

Getting materials is one thing. Wood is plentiful at least, and the local birds are generous with the string. However when the pile of wood and styrofoam is in front of you all the reality of needing to actually construct something out of this hits. After an hour or so of trying to rig things...
  9. Dom27

Can I please get a dex check from everyone for building the boat, if you are using a fact please say which in the post.
  10. Dom27

Mark down the committed effort. "Manoeuvrability will be more important than speed, because of the Bunyips."
  11. Dom27

There is an accompanying rustle through the canopies as Bryanna asks her question. They brush apart in such a way to show several conveniently fallen trees. They are not super thick deciduous logs, more the thinner type that could be lashed together though.
  12. Dom27

Morag spends the next half an hour or so giving a lesson on the basics of sailing, however it soon becomes apparent she is not an expert herself. She knows the basics like various knots and how to rig up a sail and a rudder, but when she enters the water and takes on the appearance of a seal...
  13. Dom27

It's a short trek down to the lakefront. As you go the terrain becomes a bit more sparse and rocky until finally you arrive at a stone pier built onto the shingle of the lakeshore. The water itself is breathtaking. Squinting in the morning sun you can just about make out the far shore, and the...
  14. Dom27

As Deb signs the Vellum a similar glow overcomes you all. It is warm and sets the hairs on the backs of your necks on end. There is also a feeling of weight, connections forming between you and your fellow Pantheon. 'Cabin V' appears under 'Golden Pillars' on the scoreboard, in joint first...
  15. Dom27

When everyone is settled Akkad claps his hands and a grin spreads across his face. "Well, I hope we all enjoyed last night, not too many hangovers?" He is speaking quite loudly, but thanks to Chris and Gabriel's efforts last night only a few people wince with actual hangovers. "But now, now we...
Top Bottom