• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by DouglasCole

1. D

Sell me/unsell me on The Fantasy Trip

For what it's worth, we're nine backers short of breaking my "most backers on a Kickstarter" record of 600. Also, the authors pay goes up every 25 backers, so they're really looking for that eighth new supporter. :cool:
  2. D

Sell me/unsell me on The Fantasy Trip

Thanks to raniE for bringing me to this thread! For the short version of "what's on offer" for the Four Five Perilous Journeys Kickstarter, I recommend this update. It's got some images of the cover templates, draft art (though we may harmonize it more with Decks of Destiny, and make the cards...
  3. D

Four Perilous Journeys: New adventures for The Fantasy Trip - ENDS IN SIX HOURS

Six Hours Left! There's only six hours to go in the Kickstarter campaign for new adventures for The Fantasy Trip: "Four Perilous Journeys." During the campaign, thanks to backer encouragement and response a FIFTH adventure got added to the rewards, a 32-page solitaire adventure by David Pulver...
  4. D

*Kickstarter* Four Perilous Journeys: New Adventures for The Fantasy Trip

Can you handle the peril? Gaming Ballistic, LLC is pleased to bring four new adventures for The Fantasy Trip to Kickstarter. Four Perilous Journeys consists of four 16-page adventures; two each by David Pulver and the writing team of Christopher R. Rice and J. Edward Tremlett. The Kickstarter...
  5. D

💀 Necro Wow: a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Boxset!

Actually, not even close. Hall of Judgment, while a great printing by CPI Anthony Rowe in the UK, was a perfect-bound book on 93# silk-coated paper (140gsm), using a digital printing press. Nordvorn will be printed on 100-105# (150-157gsm) paper in 16-page groupings, and those groups...
  6. D

Son of a gun. We did it! So offset print it is. And with all of the Viking Raider pledges, I think I might need another batch of Hall of Judgment as well! Thanks for everyone who's jumped in so vigorously. Even beyond that, this is nearly 50% more funding than Hall of Judgment, and that only...
  7. D

New Final Stretch Goal: Hall of Judgment 2nd Edition($35,000) As we enter the final two days of the Citadel at Nordvorn campaign, it has become clear that the "best we can do" figure is significantly in excess of the prior goal for the campaign at $30,000. After thinking about it for a bit, I...
  8. D

Talking with Matt is always worthwhile. I hope I provided some value as well!
  9. D

https://gamingballistic.com/2019/03/22/20000-stretch-goal-pillaged-also-check-your-pledges-and-add-ons/ We just pillaged the $20,000 stretch goal for 128 pages. This makes me happy. Not the least reason for which is the unfinished draft lays out at 115 pages on a 112-page budget. So . . . I...
  10. D

Citadel at Nordvorn and DFM2: Stretch Goals Falling Fast
  11. D

Good news, then: Glynn Seal, ENnie Gold medal cartographer, is once again providing four maps for Norðvorn. I've expanded the crew of artists I'm using to include some new faces, and some old ones. (By the way, Glynn is entirely awesome and is running a Kickstarter for his "Great Lunden" city...
  12. D

For those who may have missed one or both: two exciting new stretch goals have been announced, continuing the close support and relationship between SJG and Gaming Ballistic. SJG is thrilled the DFM2 and box set funded (and so am I!), and Gaming Ballistic is very pleased to see Nordvorn steaming...
  13. D

The Citadel at Nordvorn has funded. Thanks everyone! Like I've said elsewhere, this is a huge relief and now I can start art direction with confidence. There's enough latent "followed not backed" to make the final total over $24,000 if folks all pitch. So now we're pushing stretch goals...
  14. D

CROWD-FUNDING SPOTLIGHT Vol. 3 - Role-Playing Games & Related Projects

The Citadel at Nordvorn has funded. Thanks everyone! Like I've said elsewhere, this is a huge relief and now I can start art direction with confidence. There's enough latent "followed not backed" to make the final total over $24,000 if folks all pitch. So now we're pushing stretch goals...
  15. D

For those that Just Won't Do Facebook (and many have told me such explicitly in various places), Sean Punch/Dr. Kromm posted the following on his personal page. I'd suggest reading this a few times sharing it with your GURPSy friends.
Top Bottom