Recent content by DouglasCole

1. D

๐Ÿ’€ Necro Wow: a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Boxset!

Actually, not even close. Hall of Judgment, while a great printing by CPI Anthony Rowe in the UK, was a perfect-bound book on 93# silk-coated paper (140gsm), using a digital printing press. Nordvorn will be printed on 100-105# (150-157gsm) paper in 16-page groupings, and those groups...
  2. D

Son of a gun. We did it! So offset print it is. And with all of the Viking Raider pledges, I think I might need another batch of Hall of Judgment as well! Thanks for everyone who's jumped in so vigorously. Even beyond that, this is nearly 50% more funding than Hall of Judgment, and that only...
  3. D

New Final Stretch Goal: Hall of Judgment 2nd Edition($35,000) As we enter the final two days of the Citadel at Nordvorn campaign, it has become clear that the "best we can do" figure is significantly in excess of the prior goal for the campaign at $30,000. After thinking about it for a bit, I...
  4. D

Talking with Matt is always worthwhile. I hope I provided some value as well!
  5. D

https://gamingballistic.com/2019/03/22/20000-stretch-goal-pillaged-also-check-your-pledges-and-add-ons/ We just pillaged the $20,000 stretch goal for 128 pages. This makes me happy. Not the least reason for which is the unfinished draft lays out at 115 pages on a 112-page budget. So . . . I...
  6. D

Citadel at Nordvorn and DFM2: Stretch Goals Falling Fast
  7. D

Good news, then: Glynn Seal, ENnie Gold medal cartographer, is once again providing four maps for Norรฐvorn. I've expanded the crew of artists I'm using to include some new faces, and some old ones. (By the way, Glynn is entirely awesome and is running a Kickstarter for his "Great Lunden" city...
  8. D

For those who may have missed one or both: two exciting new stretch goals have been announced, continuing the close support and relationship between SJG and Gaming Ballistic. SJG is thrilled the DFM2 and box set funded (and so am I!), and Gaming Ballistic is very pleased to see Nordvorn steaming...
  9. D

The Citadel at Nordvorn has funded. Thanks everyone! Like I've said elsewhere, this is a huge relief and now I can start art direction with confidence. There's enough latent "followed not backed" to make the final total over $24,000 if folks all pitch. So now we're pushing stretch goals...
  10. D

CROWD-FUNDING SPOTLIGHT Vol. 3 - Role-Playing Games & Related Projects

The Citadel at Nordvorn has funded. Thanks everyone! Like I've said elsewhere, this is a huge relief and now I can start art direction with confidence. There's enough latent "followed not backed" to make the final total over $24,000 if folks all pitch. So now we're pushing stretch goals...
  11. D

For those that Just Won't Do Facebook (and many have told me such explicitly in various places), Sean Punch/Dr. Kromm posted the following on his personal page. I'd suggest reading this a few times sharing it with your GURPSy friends.
  12. D

The Citadel at Nordvorn is close to funding! Only $317 to go! If youโ€™re one of the 315 backers following but not yet pledged to The Citadel at Nordvorn, I just want to note that *today* would be a mighty fine day to jump on board. If we take those pledged and add those following . . . weโ€™re now...
  13. D

I've looked into this and I think I've found a way. I don't want to do it within my current "Nordvorn" project, because I want to focus on delivery there, but I might do it after. Between Hall of Judgment and Citadel I've probably got 40 unique critters to stat up.
  14. D

Today is an unusual โ€œGURPSDay.โ€ Unusual because there are two Kickstarters going on that influence the future of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG specifically, and GURPS more broadly. So this is going to be a bit of โ€œrah, rahโ€ and a tetch of hard sell. Thursday is Back the DFRPG Kickstarters Day
  15. D

TheShadow: Thanks! If you read Sean Punch's Foreword to the Citadel at Nordvorn, he says nice things that seem to agree with you. sd_jasper: Just for fun. This cover will be replaced, because the art isn't the right resolution, but here's the NEXT Dungeon Fantasy RPG cover mockup. And there's...
Top Bottom