• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by dreamcatcherscoast

1. D

Setting-free RPG guide for creating dream adventures. Free download, reviews welcome!

As the GM of my party I was experimenting with introducing some lucid dreaming scenes into a recent campaign of ours. I wanted to bridge the gap between two adventures with a dream, and it worked out pretty cool. I got so enthused that I went on creating a setting-free ste-by-step guide on how...
  2. D

I designed a free RPG guide for creating dream adventures. Reviews welcome!

Thanks for the valuable feedback! Will do a cleanup to it soon.
  3. D

Thank you for making a point there. I believe that this is where the GM can get creative coming up with an idea for how the PCs end up having a shared lucid dream. The possibility for instance offered by the movie Inception is just one out of the countless. Once the how is settled with a little...
  4. D

Hey all, As the GM of my party I was experimenting with introducing some lucid dreaming scenes into a recent campaign of ours. I wanted to bringe the gap between a campaign coming to an end and a new one opening, and I think it worked out pretty cool. I got so enthused that I went on creating a...
Top Bottom