• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

drkrash's latest activity

• D
    drkrash replied to the thread IC OSR: Sakkara 2.
    I'm rolling for Chuk: 19. Aldereth and Patransa, upon seeing the apparition, shrieked loudly and fled from the room, they then...
  • D
    I've had some success with rolling Luck and Unluck *every time* the character acts on the SPD chart...but lessening the effects slightly...
  • D
    drkrash replied to the thread Kaiju games.
    Monster Island is still available and cheap. If your goal is kaiju beating the hell out of each other or a wargame experience of kaiju...
  • D
    The southern door was not jammed. The room was the same size. In this room, there were many barrels, lining the walls from floor to...
  • D
    Wait, wait, you forgot to mention that Mai Shiranui...who is hooked up with Iori Yagami...is played by Maggie Q. I love Maggie Q, but...
  • D
    drkrash replied to the thread OOC BFRPG - Morgansfort.
    So, 6 torches each, another lantern, and a good chunk of common oil? I'll add all that to the character sheets. Southern room or...
  • D
    No problem; glad you found us again! I've left some confusing mapping for you to do.
  • D
    While I see your point here, there is no way the primary cast won't be young and pretty.
  • D
    That is...unfortunate. And I'm generally able to ignore these kinds of things. In these four sentences, I don't even recognize the...
  • D
    Any thoughts on your sort of "treasure trove" you found?
  • D
    Sorry, guys. We have no momentum here. That's largely my fault when I started right before a vacation. I apologize, but I'm pulling...
  • D
    The blast stunned two of the ninjas and most of the innocents in the room. Alleycat and Megabyt3 leaped down the hatch and landed with...
  • D
    The northern room's door is copper-plated and jammed shut. It takes some effort and some noise to get it open, but it eventually gives...
  • D
    As the party advances into the room, they come to understand that the "passageways" into the room are actually smaller, doored rooms...
  • D
    I am back, but I'm trying to catch up with real life. Please indulge me one more day's delay.
Top Bottom