• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by durecellrabbit

1. durecellrabbit

Age of Wonders: Planetfall

It eventually put me and everyone else except one on the same continent and the other had a teleporter on their big island. Much nicer than the islands I was getting. I've just done a mission that was definitely intended to be island map and it was quite challenge.
  2. durecellrabbit

Age of Wonders: Planetfall

I've just had the most annoying story mission on Amazon 2. Took me the last 20 of 70 turns trying to finish the game.
  3. durecellrabbit

What can you do with acrylic mediums for paint?

I've been adding a small amount of matt medium to brush on matt varnish to make it less shiny.
  4. durecellrabbit

Malifaux - Why should I be paying attention?

Isn't some form of list building part of deployment/setup? That sounded like a good way to help avoid the usual list building win before the game issues.
  5. durecellrabbit

New Edition of Bushido

I'm not an expert on US prices but that seems overpriced to me. The starters are ~£30 here in the UK so maybe somewhere around $35-40 would be good?
  6. durecellrabbit

New Edition of Bushido

Two main ways. You can get the new 2 player set for £38, it only has 3 models per side so if you like the game you'll want to add more figures soon. Or you can also get a new starter set for £32, they usually have 5 models which is a good size. If you buy older stuff they'll most likely come...
  7. durecellrabbit

New Edition of Bushido

My stuff has arrived, I picked up the Savage Wave starter. Spent this evening preparing the starter for painting tomorrow. Going through the replacement cards I noticed Rice Farmer doesn't have Faith in monks anymore. This kinda messes up my limited Temple selection, I guess I'm going to have...
  8. durecellrabbit

[FoW] Is 4th ed. any good?

If table space is a concern, FoW has the same standard table size of 6x4 feet. You can play smaller points games to use a smaller table, but it's tough for some armies to get their core units, and have enough for points left over for support to cover their weaknesses. If it's storage space that...
  9. durecellrabbit

What is your favorite 4x at the moment?

I think all the civ games are great. The only one I'm negative on is 6 and that's because I've been becoming increasingly tired of sequels where I regret buying the game and playing the previous ones while waiting for expansions. I imagine there will be a 7 to take that position in a few years
  10. durecellrabbit

It does sound like the differences in Endless Legends were oversold. However Endless Legends came out when IMO Civ 5 Venice was at the time the golden standard for difference and it had almost every faction with some level of uniqueness that could rival Venice (Cultist are pretty much a more...
  11. durecellrabbit

I can't say I feel the way about the Endless games. Sure you can produce lot of resources if you build everything but that is fairly common for most 4x games I've played. My main complaint about the series is the AI is bad, and that diplomacy has been made almost unusable to prevent...
  12. durecellrabbit

I'm another Endless Legends fan and I've been playing it most recently. I got the lava dudes expansion, they're fun but I think I'm going to hate lava terrain when playing many of the other races. Also waiting for Planetfall.
  13. durecellrabbit

Biggest miniatures game ever? 20,000 minis, 100 players

The historical scene is pretty dedicated despite its small size. Quite a lot of players will attend events around the country and some will go overseas to events in Europe. This event had basically every Napoleonic player I know wanting to attend. The US does/did (Not sure what 4th ed did) have...
  14. durecellrabbit

[Guild Wars 2] Anyone Still Playing?

I'm currently on exotic berserker gear, working on crafting ascended, and I'm mostly copying an online build. I feel my issues are more player skill failure on my part. When I try to melee against some boss enemies I end up knocked down at their feet often soon to be dead in a AoE field I failed...
  15. durecellrabbit

[Guild Wars 2] Anyone Still Playing?

Thanks, I'll ask if I run into trouble. I have a question about weapons. So far I've been using on my warrior an axe/axe for damage and a rifle for safety, however enemies seem harder and present more opportunities for cc. I've been trying out mace/mace instead of my rifle but being forced to...
Top Bottom