• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by E.K.K.R

1. E

[Lets Read] Pathfinder Book of the Damned

There was an article in Kobold Quarterly by F. Wesley Schneider which went into greater detail about Barbatos. First tidbit was that when he showed up in hell for the first time, it was with a whole world's worth of souls, which he offered as a gift. Asmodeus accepted it, and Barbatos turned the...
  2. E

[Vermintide II] Now with extra Chaos

I might be up to running some weaves on Monday evening as well.
  3. E

I was reincarnated as a Manga & Written Japanese discussion thread (Part 3!)

I fully expect things to proceed off-screen, and when we next see them afterwards they'll be sitting/laying down on the ground next to each other, with huge number of empty liqueur bottles and food containers all around them reminiscing about the good old times. Dooo iiiittt.... One Piece is...
  4. E

One Piece 951 ...that's a lot of subtext. I'm not imagining things, right? I mean, that was basically foreplay.
  5. E

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

I've been using Void Ray. You can propel yourself forward with Accelerator and High Jump, and fire a purplish-black beam of absolute death in circle while the momentum carries you forward. It does absolutely bonkers damage.
  6. E

High jump + Accelerator + Oracle Sword = Love. Makes grinding end-game drops far more bearable.
  7. E

So I broke down and got the game, even though I have a ton of games sitting in my library I haven't even tried. Oh man, this game is totally sweet. I only got the double-jump, so I have a long way to go, but I am already in love. I haven't felt like this since Hollow Knight hit me like a ton of...
  8. E

(Anime) Cop Craft like lethal weapon but with a sword elf

I watched the first episode and I am going to watch the rest as well. The show knows what it is, and makes no excuses.
  9. E

Well, being accepted as Number is about more than raw power and ass-kicking capability as Kirie and Ikkuu demonstrate. But you are right that Jinbei really lucked out getting Switcheroo, since it allows him to instantly recover severed body-parts and reattach them, overcoming one of his...
  10. E

UQ Holder! 162 The battle between immortals continues and we learn that for a man "capable of cutting down the very gods" Juuzou is an 800-year-old immature brat and that Jinbei's special ability is even more broken than we knew. I like it how it was introduced as capable of switching the...
  11. E

Critical Role Campaign 2 - D&D, nerdy-ass voice actors and Wild(mount) Times

Search for Bob is up on YouTube. Travis role-playing two characters having a conversation was hilarious.
  12. E

Hollow Knight: Silksong

It is pretty great, isn't it?
  13. E

[Vermintide II] Now with extra Chaos

I am on the beta as well. I am rather pumped.
  14. E

[5th ed] Adjustments to running published adventures with only two characters

That was my initial idea, but the players were strongly against having two characters each. They felt that it would mess with their role-playing, and neither has played 5th edition before so controlling two characters in combat seemed rather daunting for them, especially since neither of them...
  15. E

[5th ed] Adjustments to running published adventures with only two characters

So, in the possible near future I might run some D&D, only with just two players. I have no experience with 5th edition, though I do have some with 3.5 and Pathfinder. My question: How much would two starting characters need to be buffed for them to have a chance of getting through a published...
Top Bottom