Recent content by E.K.K.R

1. E

[Vermintide II] Now with extra Chaos

Listen to him, for he is wise. And remember: it ain't over until it is over. Don't quit a mission before everyone is dead. You never know if someone will pull of a clutch.
  2. E

I was reincarnated as a Manga & Written Japanese discussion thread (Part 3!)

Whereas I, on the other hand, find it completely plausible. Documentation gets lost, destroyed or just remain plain classified all the time. Also, eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable, and memoirs written by people involved in those events are written to present their authors in the...
  3. E

Heads up, there's a new timed event running with art and character frames on the offering. The event is quite hilarious, but not 100% thought out, in my opinion.
  4. E

Today's Order of the Stick 20: I Carry My Fists In My Heart!

NOoTS! So, what's that guy?
  5. E

Kill Six Billion Demons 2: a few demons more.

I have a fear that you are right. Gog-Agog existing simultaneously in all of the people she (it?) has assimilated would make her (it?) functionally unkillable, since you'd need to annihilate all of the component parts across the multiverse at the same time. Am I misremembering, but didn't...
  6. E

Today's Order of the Stick 20: I Carry My Fists In My Heart!

That was magnificent.
  7. E

Either that or lots and lots of heralds are just sent all over the place to lure out as many strong fighters who wouldn't know about the tournament otherwise, and these few just happened to run into the pursuers. I think Solomon is just so full of himself that this bunch doesn't merit even a...
  8. E

New comic is up. Well, well, well. I foresee that this time the tournament will be quite unlike any one before...
  9. E

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself; Lucifer, Season 4

There's a trailer: I kinda dig the idea of Eve tempting the the Devil, but I don't know if they can milk that for a whole season.
  10. E

The current weekly mutator is the one where enemies split into two weaker enemies when slain AND Vanguard (all roaming enemies are replaced with Elites). It is totally bonkers. :D
  11. E

Hmm, I could see that if we had not gotten to read some excerpts from Meti's sword manual, where she states that her only student is an idiot girl without a spec of talent.
  12. E

Persona 5 Royal

I was holding out hope for FeMC, but who am I kidding, I am going to buy the re-release anyway. Edit. It wouldn't have required much rewrites. Just have the FeMC have a martial arts background and have her step in exactly the same way as the original MC. The only difference is that she would...
  13. E

That's my current take as well. Maya pestered unwilling Meti to teach her, and now she in turn is being pestered by this young lady. History repeating, and all that.
  14. E

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself; Lucifer, Season 4

This is delightful.
  15. E

I feel the need to brag a bit. I pulled off the most impressive clutching I have seen since Montegris' epic Ironbreaking in Bogenhafen. I was using Handmaiden in Horn of Magnus, and I completed the blackpowder barrel run section alone because everyone else was down. I ran to the plaza while...
Top Bottom