• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by El_phantasmo

1. El_phantasmo

Eclipse Phase (2nd ed) Review

Had the opportunity to look over a KS backer pdf; Looks good! Much streamlined from 1st Ed and whilst I liked the 1st Ed assumption that you didn't have lots of morphs just hanging around this version, from the cursory look I had, seems to make it easier to resleeve, obtain morphs and the like...
  2. El_phantasmo

So it’s official, SLA Industries v2 is coming

Some interesting posts; the value of actual play! I don't mind math or handfuls of die, then again I'm a fan of Exalted and Eclipse Phase! Be good to see the feedback on the actual play details from Shep. :) I was concerned about the art too, my own WoP is very B&W and grey. But I actually...
  3. El_phantasmo

I've not looked at the math, but with the static bonus of, let's assume the max skilled character with 4 ranks of a given skill means they need at least 4 ranks of the associated stat means a bonus to all dice of 8 at least. That's a hefty bonus and should mean that such a character only needs...
  4. El_phantasmo

Hmm. Should be interesting. Maybe the current Stormers are separate listings then and the Grit isn't a playable race in the RPG as they are mostly a Cannibal Sector orientated unit. Could still be fun to play one running around Mort, chomping on brains to get the next clue in tracking down a...
  5. El_phantasmo

True. I'd forgotten the full Stormer compliment. I was assuming we'd get Malice, Chagrin, Xeno but the Grit and Gator are possible. The Grits are in CS1 so quite possible they'll be in the core I guess. Having "Stormer" as a race type with the other types within that classification makes sense...
  6. El_phantasmo

For Sale A few gems on offer...

I'll have a look into that; I'll get the books weighed and quoted up. Hopefully won't be too much! I'll let you know ASAP.
  7. El_phantasmo

One of the drugs given in the rules, Rush IIRC, gives the user a second action at the end of the turn. The multi-action high Dex characters I used to play with were always the reason the combat got bogged down. Acting in Phases 1-5 with their ninja catperson in a flying suit of armour was always...
  8. El_phantasmo

All still available; I'm open to offers. :)(y)
  9. El_phantasmo

Aberrant 2nd Edition (Comic / Kickstarter is Successful)

I must say, I'm liking what I'm reading here, sounds like Aberrant is tighter than the previous version. Whilst I was a big fan of Trinty I never did keep track of the various organisations and just kind of made them my own but I'm liking that this iteration seems clearer in their use and who...
  10. El_phantasmo

Righto! Just had various things over the years go walkabout during post. I'm just unlucky! I'll drop an email over now. Cheers :)
  11. El_phantasmo

Cyberpunk 2020 and gender-affirmation surgery

We changed the "Humanity" rating in our CP games but I can't remember what it was called 100%. Cyberpsychosis wasn't loss of the self or insanity; it was the human nervous system not being able to coordinate so many disparate systems, connections and weird additions. It had nothing to do with...
  12. El_phantasmo

I made a comment about crossing my fingers that it wasn't going the way of classes/levels and D&D. I got a reply to say "Uncross your fingers. You are saved." So I'm a pretty happy bunny. Still waiting on my CS1 package though which is odd as Backerkit shows it as shipped and the last update...
  13. El_phantasmo

Morning/Afternoon/Evening one and all! I've decided to actually part ways with a few pieces and thought instead of resurrection an old thread I'd post a new one that has more on besides. So - these all come from a pet free and smoke-free home. Condition on all of them is excellent and they...
  14. El_phantasmo

🎨 Creative What does your "cyberpunk" gun say?

Colt AMT 2000 - It basically said of my characters "I can deal with this, with you, with the cyberpsycho in the corner, with a degree of finality. Leave me alone."
  15. El_phantasmo

Things you hate that GMs do in RPGs (pet peeves)

"Failing forward" - When I flub a role ... but something good or not-too-bad happens because of it. It's like the in-game Universe protects you. Hate it. Give me critical fails, I'll think of a way past/through/around it. I don't need a GM, a setting or a system holding my hand and guiding me...
Top Bottom