• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by enoto

1. enoto

Hearthstone VI: I want to stab the darkness

Nice! This worked for me as well -- he had a bunch of 1/1 that summoned nasty stuff on deathrattle, so I just... didn't kill anything!
  2. enoto

[Exalted] Sell/Unsell on Exalted 3e

I agree and this aspect of the game is easily excised or detuned, see the "Gifts of Apotheosis" section. You still need to spend Dominion to do big shit, but that seems onbrand. We got martial arts and warstriders and shit. What more do you want man, seems plenty Exaltedish/kungfuish to me...
  3. enoto

How’d combat work out for you?
  4. enoto

"How well can this kung fu fantasy demigod game run the setting from this other kung-fu fantasy demigod game?" seems like a pretty logical question to ask. I'm not really sure what you mean, but in any case you wouldn't want to use Godbound in Creation without the paid edition, which has...
  5. enoto

Yeah, I mean, Exalted the game doesn't seem to run Exalted all that well.
  6. enoto

Yeah... it's NICE that they'll finally put out some sort of GM supplement 3-5 years after the corebook release, but in the meantime, that's why I recommended Godbound's campaign chapter as required reading for a potential GM a couple pages back. IMO Crawford laid out high-powered sandbox GMing...
  7. enoto

Is there any information on what's in this supplement? OPP's schedule has a bullet point for it but no description.
  8. enoto

Have fun! Before you start a campaign, I strongly recommend that you download Godbound (free!) and check out the Running the World chapter. Exalted 3e has a borderline insulting lack of GM support; this chapter of Godbound is very, very useful for running a high powered sandbox style campaign...
  9. enoto

Yeah... I'd say it's both complicated and voluminous. :) I have a friend who tried to argue that Advanced Squad Leader is "not complex" for the same reason and that one didn't fly.
  10. enoto

I agree with you that the "Charms aren't real" thing is silly and weirdly immersion breaking. I don't particularly recommend 3e. I am a bit like you, in that I avidly followed Exalted starting in 1st edition but never played or ran it. I did have a lot of books, though. I backed 3rd ed, took a...
  11. enoto

A Note on Wizkids Deep Cuts and Nolzurs...and the painting thereof

I just call them I-yellow and N-yellow :) I-yellow is more yellow, N-yellow is more brownish. I really like them because they go on super fast in one coat and look pretty good, whereas traditional yellow acrylics are generally a friggen pain. Essentially they have added yellow to my toolbox. I...
  12. enoto

A Note on Wizkids Deep Cuts and Nolzurs...and the painting thereof

From the contrasts, I'm finding the black, gray, yellows and blood angel red to be particularly outstanding. And yeah, they're fantastic on high detail minis, for less detailed large area you're probably just as well off painting traditionally (and those aren't kind of areas aren't really my...
  13. enoto

The waiting game (games preordered and backed on Kickstarter)

I got Detective: City of Angels and my 7th Continent expansion on the same day! Haven’t dug into 7th Continent much, but I’ve managed several games of Detective and I’m really happy with it.
  14. enoto

[OSR & Etc] General Discussion Thread

Oh man, this looks like a motherlode of goodness. Thanks! Think it's worth picking up in POD?
  15. enoto

Middara: Final Fantasy meets Gloomhaven

You could poke around the BGG gallery. I have act I and the KS1 promo box and I'd guess the minis about 40% cheesecake-adjacent?
Top Bottom