• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Erik Sieurin

1. Erik Sieurin

[GAME] For to Guess the D&D Spell from the Convoluted, Olde-Worlde Name

On A Sham Yet Most Persistent Performance Of The Ninth Plague of Egypt
  2. Erik Sieurin

[The Troubleshooters] This looks like fun

Whereas I wonder if you'll be able to play Spip/Milou. :) (Marsipulami? Thats GOTTA be power-gaming! ) A note is that the genre has a varied but high degree of science fiction; Tintin is the first man and the moon and runs into UFOs, Spirou and Fantasio are buddies with a Reed Richards-level...
  3. Erik Sieurin

Strange Crossovers in Media that ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Another, less strange crossover involving Top Dog:
  4. Erik Sieurin

Yeah. You think its a copout - and than Parker shows up! And the kid's comments indicate that "the real Spider-Man" would never show up "here", because they don't live in New York, not that Spider-Man isn't real.
  5. Erik Sieurin

Ha! Top Dog turn out to be some sort of super covert operator genius; him being a pet of a nice boy is apparently his retirement!
  6. Erik Sieurin

Necromancy! Necromancy! Since it's properties at that moment of time both controlled by Marvel, it's probably not that outrageous in itself, but...
  7. Erik Sieurin

[The Troubleshooters] This looks like fun

Not to be confused with the Balkan states Syldavia and Borduria. Probably not to far from Bretzelburg and Bastia. ;) I'm in for this!
  8. Erik Sieurin

WIR - Mutant - the Swedish PA game, the original

FWIW, here's some info from the scenario what happens with the Lil if the PCs are seen as a threat or do suspicious stuff: The Mayor-Lil will, if the players actually tell about their mission, say he has suspcions but need to check things out. Can they come back next day? If the PCs follow this...
  9. Erik Sieurin

[WIR] X-Men II: Focussed Totality Is A Song Within Her When Ah'm Blastin'!

I know America is our enemy, but I wouldn't use such language!
  10. Erik Sieurin

[WIR] X-Men II: Focussed Totality Is A Song Within Her When Ah'm Blastin'!

"Playgirl collection"? Oh Ilyana, what has decadent capitalism done to the innocence of Soviet youth...
  11. Erik Sieurin

Averoigne as a Ravenloft Domain?

The McGregors and the Ambrevilles fled their reality because they kept burning sorcerers at the stake. They are refugees, so to speak of. What little we see of Klantyre is very traditional faux!Scottish facts - kilts, bagpipes, claymores, etc. Oh, and hauntings. Both the refugee sorcerers seem...
  12. Erik Sieurin

[Let’s Read] Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes

So... it's the Red Dragon Scouts? Junior Woodch - Junior Bulette's Organisation?
  13. Erik Sieurin

Ah, OK. (And I figured dragon maturing was more than growing up; more like the idea - I don't know if it is true - of, say, sharks or crocodiles growing all their lives).
  14. Erik Sieurin

Wait, have I missed something... if the dragons live in the Astral, how do they get old enough to grow older and swip stat blocks? Arent dragon age cathegories more than experience, it's the dragon actually maturing? I must have missed something, have I?
Top Bottom