• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Eudaimic

1. Eudaimic

Convinicing my players that the Unnatural is sanity-blowing

Agreed with previous posters; if they don't want to buy into the idea they probably shouldn't be playing this game.
  2. Eudaimic

[Let's Read] The Palladium Roleplaying Game, AKA Palladium Fantasy First Edition

Oh my god, how is this thread still running?
  3. Eudaimic

Free League Publishing (Fria Ligan) announce new Alien RPG [merged x2]

Can't wait to dive in and read it through, I'm really excited by the cinematic mode in particular. The artwork is amazing, but I have to say I find the layout style with the beveled boxes thoroughly off-putting. It looks like a hundred other science fiction RPGs out there. It would be a lot...
  4. Eudaimic

Alistair MacLean the RPG?

What's the closest to an Alistair MacLean RPG out there? Are there good existing adventures along the lines of Where Eagles Dare or The Guns of Navarone?
  5. Eudaimic

The Greatest Campaign You Never Played?

That sounds amazing.
  6. Eudaimic

Free League Publishing (Fria Ligan) announce new Alien RPG [merged x2]

Just want to say I love Alien 3 immensely. It's under-appreciated, and misunderstood (and Gibson's script is a daft mess). And Resurrection? So happy they kept that garbage out of the RPG 😄 (Also, it's hilarious to see people discussing the details of FTL etc. in the Alien universe, which has...
  7. Eudaimic

Beyond the Mountains of Madness - Props and Stories

Yeah, I just googled it.
  8. Eudaimic

Ooh, those are quite good. I'll have to buy some of those.
  9. Eudaimic

Yeah, I'd buy the crap out of anything BtMoM-related Chaosium does 😄
  10. Eudaimic

Our group is heading towards finally finishing our BtMoM in October, after I kicked it off five years ago! For that purpose I've begun to prepare for our endgame, which will be our first in-person session! I've rented a NY upstate cabin for us and we'll finish it there; I'm very excited. For...
  11. Eudaimic

The One Ring 2nd Edition

Having to keep hazards at the ready and stuff like that is a real pain. I do wish they would create more materials to make it easier for the Loremaster to run the game by creating compiled materials around that sort of thing.
  12. Eudaimic

The One Ring 2nd Edition

So into this.
  13. Eudaimic

Best Middle-Earth RPG?

First of all D&D is 40 years old at this point and has changed dramatically over time, secondly while D&D certainly had Tolkien elements in it, to say that it was designed to mimic Tolkien is wrong not just because it stole from so many other things, but because the Tolkien aspect was the least...
  14. Eudaimic

Best Middle-Earth RPG?

With all due respect to the D&D folks, and the "make something up from these simple sixteen pieces" you'll save yourself a lot of trouble if you simply go for The One Ring or Adventures in Middle-earth. I'm partial to TOR myself, but AiME is perfectly fine as well; either will get you what...
  15. Eudaimic

Best Middle-Earth RPG?

The One Ring, no contest.
Top Bottom