• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Flexi

1. F

Recommended RPGnet Sellers

Great purchase from Wulfgar22 of a nice clean sweep of four SW Solomon Kane books, including a much coveted Path of Kane. Good comms and books arrived well packed and in top condition.
  2. F

Paranoia. What do the corridors of the Alpha Complex look like?

Like the crowded human lemming tunnels of THX1138 or the cheap twisting corridors of a spaceship from an older Dr Who episode. Preferably from the Tom Baker era, Face of Evil, um......Planet of Evil, The Ark in Space.
  3. F

Nyarlathotep in D&D - was he (it?) ever given stats?

It's hidden away on my bookshelves at the moment, but I'm pretty sure that Nyarlathotep is statted up in the Labyrinth Lord/OSR book Realms of Crawling Chaos.
  4. F

I've been playing through the 4e Dungeon Delves solo and it's been pretty fun

Ah, kinda like an old wandering monster encounter table, with a terrain as a battleground? I assume you adjust the monsters according to the strength of the party?
  5. F

I've been playing through the 4e Dungeon Delves solo and it's been pretty fun

I haven't played 4e and this sounds interesting. Can you tell me more about these solo skirmish rules?
  6. F

Ptolus-like city supplements: could we list them?

For S&S D20 - Burok Torn, Hollowfaust (my favourite of the lot) , Mithril and Shelzar. All interesting city sites and all very distinct from one another. I don't think that any of them had particularly distinguished maps though.
  7. F

What are the Best RPG books to have that you have no intention of ever using?

Artesia. Good looking book with a rich, detailed setting and a rather intriguing but murky system. It is a really interesting rpg but I have never convinced anyone to play it and to be honest have given up now. I sift through it occasionally to mine bits from it for other games.
  8. F

Rogues Galleries?

I have suddenly and inexplicably feel an urge to rummage through a book of NPCs. I have read the following: AD&D 1st ed Rogues Gallery - from what I remember, just long lists of stats Basic D&D - Shady Dragon Inn - stats backed up with a few lines on personality & history AD&D 2nd ed Complete...
  9. F

Recommend me a great dungeon!

Another +1 for Stonehell and Eyes of the Stone Thief as well. Just chop off the levels or parts you want from them to use.
  10. F

classic and exciting or unusual ways to start a new party meeting

A bit corny I know but I've sometimes liked starting a group getting to know each other in a Dirty Dozen introduction. The players create their characters, add a bit of backstory and pass their character sheets to me. Like the film, they are sentenced prisoners. As the authorities I throw in...
  11. F

What was the first non D&D system you owned?

I think it was Runequest for me. There was another group who played it and I was curious about it but never indulged in it at the time. Later on I checked it out, bought a few books at first and found it to be an interesting and refreshing alternative to D&D. Still don't like the ducks...
  12. F

[4e] Conquest of Nerath Map without the test

Ah!, makes me wanna drag the CoN board game out from underneath the bed to include it in a gaming session!
  13. F

Favorite sci-fi RPGs

Hi Doc, It disappeared from DTRPG when the license expired. It still shows up on ebay and Amazon for about £75+ Happy Hunting!
  14. F

Favorite sci-fi RPGs

I can throw some love at SBA as well! I really like SWN, Traveller and Mindjammer but for sheer loopy fun anything goes super happy fun time gameplay, I'd probably hit the mighty and rather heavy tome of SBA.
Top Bottom