Recent content by FortMan

1. FortMan

I was reincarnated as a Manga & Written Japanese discussion thread (Part 3!)

The other possibility is document purge by the Empire. Maybe some real bad shits were to happen, so they destroy all documents about her to protect her, and maybe themselves. What lefts are just rumors. This is less likely than most, I will admit. There are a lot of soldiers in her unit, who...
  2. FortMan

I was reincarnated as a Manga & Written Japanese discussion thread (Part 3!)

There may be something ... divine at work.
  3. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

You can get Heavenward (the first expansion) for free now. Do get it. https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c9bbc9225ec2fad7a30a8cc55e4d62177375d0f2
  4. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

Not something we have seen before. But judging from the book at his hip, either SMN or SCH new AF gear. EDIT: NVM I was wrong. It's SCH Stromblood AF.
  5. FortMan

[!] Detective Pikachu

For those of you waiting for the release, something to tide you over.
  6. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

I'm still in Faerie. Not sure where the rest of us are, though.
  7. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

Also, Heavenward is free, until June 27th, if you have ARR. So if you don't wanna pay for Stormblood, you can have at least HW.
  8. FortMan

[!] Detective Pikachu

Don't worry Tambourine, you'll come around. OTOH, oh Ryan Reynolds...
  9. FortMan

[!] Detective Pikachu

New trailer. Some new scenes, some new pokemons, but nothing major.
  10. FortMan

[!] Detective Pikachu

My bad re:spoiler thingy. Just want to be safe.
  11. FortMan

[!] Detective Pikachu

Another trailer! From Ryan Reynolds' channel: Now, I am not very well-versed in Pokemonverse, but
  12. FortMan

[!] Detective Pikachu

Let me necro this thread to share this, in case someone has seen it yet. The semi-realistic pokemons are ... really cute?
  13. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

The Empire might try for another push, using their WMDs and the like. So there can be some rooms for us holding them at current zones for a bit.
  14. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

There will probably be another nerf coming to Eureka too. So if you're not in a hurry, you can farm up a leisure and wait. Just need to guess how many crystals you will need for each step.
  15. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

It could be worse. It could be possessed Julyan... *shudder* The Hildy last trial was real fun.
Top Bottom