• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by FortMan

1. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

You can get the sap out of SB 24-man gear desynth. But doing favor for catfishmen is a lot less effort-and-time consuming, IMO. Unlikely as it is, for some odd reasons, I kinda want all the Fae as one beast tribe. Or Amaro beast tribe quests.
  2. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

Enjoy someone's (Zaneko, who has been doing FFXIV vids from the JP side for a few years now) really cute 6th Anniversary video!
  3. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

Eulmore spoiler:
  4. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

There will be explanations for you along the way to the end. It will make some sense.
  5. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

And after Amh Areng...
  6. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

Better to put spoilers in spoiler block, regardless of when I think. Some people are catching up.
  7. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

You can right-click character on character selection, and sync the data now. EDIT: Oh, you mean one char to another. In that case, copying's the only way I know too. BTW, the update is available. Only 3 GB, so this might not be all of them. EDIT: Look like the updates come in waves, 8GB total.
  8. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

And here's the full patch notes: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/330f2b280067d69d85b17831c66712a499e97484 Some details added. With a few minor Known Issues. Also, updated Job Guide. Something to look at while we wait. https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/
  9. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

Preliminary Patch Notes are up. https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d65aa2c282957d3d0fde9e8979c62bcebe5aa9f5 Hmmm, they still omitted the 6th zone.
  10. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

I'll probably get my RDM through the MSQ and WHM throught roulettes first. Might try DNC in case of Raubahn(Savage) II if time permits too.
  11. FortMan

Good Omens

Watched it, loved it despite some minor quips. For some reason, when they said was going to be Death, I was expecting the
  12. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

They did mention that Dwarves are beastmen on the First, though. It's very likely that there will be Dwarves beastmen quests. You will also notice that there are like zero Dwarve NPCs on any of the main towns. That might hint to relationships between them and other people of the First.
  13. FortMan

Final Fantasy XIV

Friends, I want to play Sylph since forever. They are probably too different to model and not really in demand to be a playable races, sadly.
  14. FortMan

Good Omens

It's on Prime Video now guys. All six episodes of them.
  15. FortMan

I was reincarnated as a Manga & Written Japanese discussion thread (Part 3!)

The other possibility is document purge by the Empire. Maybe some real bad shits were to happen, so they destroy all documents about her to protect her, and maybe themselves. What lefts are just rumors. This is less likely than most, I will admit. There are a lot of soldiers in her unit, who...
Top Bottom