Recent content by General_Tangent

1. General_Tangent

Star Trek Adventures Entropy’s Demise

Thank you for the link. It is a pity that there isn't a map of Act 2.
  2. General_Tangent

Star Trek Adventures Entropy’s Demise

I'm currently running my group through Entropy’s Demise and I was wondering if anyone had maps for the various locations?
  3. General_Tangent

[Star Trek Adventures] Orion Ships

Does anyone know if there are going to be more Orion Ships coming out? I've noticed that there is one ship in a published adventure but it lacks any sort of description beyond the combat statistics.; there is no indication of how many decks it has or even a rough deckplan.
  4. General_Tangent

Star Trek Adventures Starship Combat

That's just the thing I was looking for, many thanks. It is a shame that there wasn't an example of combat like this in the book or on the official website.
  5. General_Tangent

Star Trek Adventures Starship Combat

I was hoping somebody had an example of how starship combat worked, preferably a written example so I could go over it again until I had a better idea of how to do it.
  6. General_Tangent

Star Trek Adventures Resources for the table and online

Ah thank you for clearing things up. I really should RTFM rather than just skimming through to the juicy bits :-)
  7. General_Tangent

Star Trek Adventures Resources for the table and online

Wow, that's an awful lot of goodies in this thread. Does anyone have a link to the current errata for the game as the Federation ships in the core book seem to be lacking power values.
  8. General_Tangent

Digital Mapping Workshop for Gamers

I'm following this thread for inspiration.
  9. General_Tangent

[Spoilers] I've returned from the Spider-verse.

I thought it was pretty good, so good in fact I think I audibly squeed in the cinema when the end credits sequence played. The level of humour, and character development was a nice change to some of the films I've seen lately.
  10. General_Tangent

Best program for organising map assets

That's a cool looking map you have drawn. I'm looking at using GIMP to assemble the maps and after following a couple of tutorials it looks like an interesting package.
  11. General_Tangent

I've always been put off using Maptool by the steep learning curve that the program has.
  12. General_Tangent

Elite Dangerous - The Worst Intentions. Advice please

Can I ask what sort of techo-wizardry you used to extract the maps, or did you create them by hand?
  13. General_Tangent

[RPG]: Elite: Dangerous Role Playing Game, reviewed by Christopher Cecil (4/5)

I saw Spidermind games at Dragonmeet 2017 and I believe they printed the book in Latvia as it was cheaper to do so than print in the UK.
  14. General_Tangent

I'm once more trying my hand at map-making and I was wondering if there is a tool I could use to try and organise all the digital assets I have, for example map tiles, scenery, objects, doors and so forth. Can anybody suggest something that will work on Windows 10?
  15. General_Tangent

Elite Dangerous - The Worst Intentions. Advice please

As a second question, does anyone have any suggestions as to how big the factory is in the adventure? I can see hexes but the map is such a poor quality I can't really tell.
Top Bottom