Recent content by Gogmagog

1. G

(Official) Game of Thrones S8x1 “Winterfell”

Pretty much a thing in Got. One can hardly keep score on all the betrayals. I forget if there is a specific saying but I was reminded of it with all the backstabbing in Pirates of the Caribbean, there are going to be plenty of betrayals, just make sure to be the one on top hen it all comes to an...
  2. G

[Dead by Daylight] Anyone playing here? New Chapter soon!

Well.. the survivor's ID is kinda disappointing because that one is all about 'piercing the monster's face with your drill.' instead of running away
  3. G

Poor Bronn, No Castle No wife Can hardly spend any gold Party interrupted Might have the Pox
  4. G

Hmm.. Bronn did walk off with Podrick before the big names really showed up.
  5. G

Lyanna as Bear Queen of the North
  6. G

Disney+

I'm sorry, I have to.. STERRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Seeing She-Hulk fending off Hanover Fisk might be amusing.
  7. G

I suspect that Cersi isn't pregnant at all and has gone through Menopause(As Olenna Tyrell told Twynn would no doubt be happening when they met)
  8. G

Wonder what the folks at Burlington Bar will watch after all this is over.
  9. G

No elephants. :( Needed elephants instead of dragons flying.
  10. G

Disney+

Thanks for names. I suspect a modern Herbie would be something along Christine with a ghost inhabiting a car. Rule 34! Christine/Herbie fic nao!
  11. G

Steam Daily Deals 6: Where "daily" means "whenever we can be arsed to check".

Whoopsie. Well, Blood,Body parts, evil artifacts, bullet holes are expected. However, having to scrabble around in corners for tins of food and forks is like.."Oh god, don't let anything slip through the map"
  12. G

Steam Daily Deals 6: Where "daily" means "whenever we can be arsed to check".

Viscera Cleanup Detail is amusing but for god's sake, if you are going multi-floor clean-up, have a chute to toss things into so I don't have to haul myself up and down all the time Plus drop the requirement for near every teeny tiny thing to be grabbed, I don't want to have to get every pot...
  13. G

Disney+

Perhaps old Disney movies? Herbie the Love Bug Cat from Outer Space Escape to Witch Mountain The Shaggy DA Bedknobs and Broomsticks One about an invisibility potion Another where one actor had super smarts and helped win quiz tourneys for his school A football kicking mule The Jack and the...
  14. G

Homestuck: Epilogues!

*Checks out those warnings* That is a joke, right?
  15. G

Game of Thrones parody videos?

There is also 'Where I try to understand Game of Thrones'. The watcher does things out of order and gives nicknames to everyone(Dany is 'Legolas Hair')
Top Bottom