• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by graeyWolf

1. graeyWolf

The AD&D PBP Trivia Game!

Five-alarm Chili; the Day After.
  2. graeyWolf

[Let's Read] D&D 3.0 Monsters of Faerun

...that took me a second pass. :unsure:
  3. graeyWolf

Are we sure that's not a typo, considering?
  4. graeyWolf

Maybe it started life as the mascot for a banana-flavoured protein bar.
  5. graeyWolf

(again, cheating through the magic of Google and the Forgotten Realms fandom wiki) Upon completion of the meal and the consumption of the nectar, the older version of this spell granted the following benefits to the participants; -Cure light wounds, as if cast by an adept healer. -Cured of all...
  6. graeyWolf

Charisma, for some reason....
  7. graeyWolf

What effects would large scale powered flight have on medieval Strategy and tactics?

If we're going full rat bastard D&D with this, I can see equipping flying ships with multiple adamantine anchors, with as many crossbars and spikes one can get away with, lowered to deal with enemy positions, enemy buildings, enemy orchards... And if I'm postulating access to better-than-steel...
  8. graeyWolf

[El Goonish Shive] I can't be the only one here who reads it ...

Good grief, Ashley's been a character in this comic for 6 years already?! Where does the time go?!
  9. graeyWolf

[El Goonish Shive] I can't be the only one here who reads it ...

I'm going to guess that it's party-form-Elliot/'Heidi' writing the NP storyline.
  10. graeyWolf

Games built from the economy up?

Sounds like the start of a holy war to me....
  11. graeyWolf

Good point! Something else that just occurred to me; there's going to be a significant price difference between flimsy, household-rated magic items and sturdier military/dungeon-rated magic items. I'm also recalling a web article or forum post where Keith Baker pulled some 3.5 rules together to...
  12. graeyWolf

Interesting 5e settings

You could set your game in a different age of Faerûn? The Crown Wars, Myth Drannor or Netheril all seem ripe with adventure ideas.
  13. graeyWolf

I think you're looking for an open-source-inspired magitek solution there, @Pteryx It has to be dead easy for an apprentice-level mage to churn out cheap scrolls, potions and talismans to stop the upper class from dominating the magic market.
  14. graeyWolf

[RuneQuest Glorantha] Apple Lane... At Last!

We would've been so hosed if Illig had started a fire and/or was praying for rescue when we found him...
  15. graeyWolf

[Let's Read] Acquisitions Inc: An Outsider's Perspective

Hmmm, I think I can do you one better; what if the spell the franchise HQ can cast is find familiar, or even find steed...?
Top Bottom