• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Greg 1

1. Greg 1

IC GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: For the Love of Treasure

“Pardon me. I don’t mean to intrude.” says a gravelly voice with a cultured accent. It sees to be coming from somewhere below knee level. Looking down, you see a black and tan dachshund. “However, did I hear that you were establishing an adventuring party?” asks the dachshund. “I am in need of...
  2. Greg 1

[Recruitment] Ongoing GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Campaign

I believe that you can upload local files to the wiki, then link to them. Then png files should work. Can you find the instructions for uploading images on the wiki?
  3. Greg 1

OOC GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: For the Love of Treasure

It's look like we will be joined by my friend playing a Gnome Druid. Good! Also, we had another bite in the recruitment thread and I accepted them in order to keep the game rolling, as we haven't heard from Strangelove since the two new PCs arrived.
  4. Greg 1

IC Call of Cthulhu Horror One-Shot: Don't Talk to Dead People

Bethany's hand closes on the cold stone of a little statuette.
  5. Greg 1

So far, I'm hearing one preference for wealth redistribution and one for crossing the river to find the lost town of goldsmiths. There's no pressure to decide what you are up to quickly as long as the game keeps rolling and the posts keep flowing. Please let me know if you get bogged down.
  6. Greg 1

OOC Call of Cthulhu Horror One-Shot: Don't Talk to Dead People

My bad - I missed that Benathy was grasping for something to throw. I will respond.
  7. Greg 1

[Recruitment] Ongoing GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Campaign

Are you feeling interactive? I want to make sure that the game keeps bubbling and doesn't peter out through players not posting. Do you have what you need to build a GURPS DF character?
  8. Greg 1

The little man glares at Minou, his green eyes wide. The barman smiles wryly, twisting his scarred lips. He turns a small tin cup upside down and puts it down behind the little fellow, who sits on it, his arms folded and held at chest height. He continues to glare at Minou.
  9. Greg 1

The forest is just accross the river that Titan's fork sits on. The mountains would require a trek up river, taking days at the very least.
  10. Greg 1

More good news - we should be getting another player to join the party soon. :)
  11. Greg 1

Lovely! :) Just in case our new players don't know, you can respond to things that were said in posts even if they weren't in the last post made. So, for instance, you can answer Ruiz question even though the barman has just spoken.
  12. Greg 1

The barman is a bald, muscled man with a large pair of silver rings through each ear and a livid scar that runs right across his face from left temple to the corner of his right chin. He looks like someone once hit him with an axe. He nods to the six-inch fellow being sick onto the bar. The...
  13. Greg 1

I believe the game will actually go ahead. My neice's post ought to land today... Thanks for your patience. I'm really looking forward to this. :) Hope everyone is still in!
  14. Greg 1

Biggest Supposed Discontinuities in Sci-Fi Franchises (no defenses!)

I didn't know that! So there's Terror of the Zygons (1975). What are the other two?
  15. Greg 1

My neice has been out of touch but is back on Monday. Though she begins orientation week for university, I'll get on this as soon as she gets back and we will be sure one way or the other. Again, thanks for your patience!
Top Bottom