• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Hammel's latest activity

• H
    Hammel replied to the thread IC Dog King's Bounty.
    "If you could clear the bandits for us, that would be great!" Mortima says. "Maybe we can get our wagon back, and continue to Maygr...
  • H
    Hammel replied to the thread IC [FAE] The Stargazer Bureau.
    A gleaming whirlpool appears on Rebekah's screen, which disappears and is followed by a representation of the immediate area in the...
  • H
    I never really played much of the early Dragon Quest except for the first one and a bit of the second. In those, it seemed monsters...
  • H
    "What's left of us ran away." Mortima replies. "Members of our band fell, and we left our wagon of gifts behind. We're tending to a...
  • H
    They calm in Failinas's presence. The motley crew look at each other uncomfortably as Qin's thoughts intrude in their mind, but the...
  • H
    Richard hooks Rebekah up. In a short moment, Rebekah's vitals and brain wave patterns appear on a couple of the screens. "So you close...
  • H
    What emerges from the cave opening are a handful of various species--a couple dogs, the bovine, a female mouse and some others--all...
  • H
    Richard moves to another terminal and gets the hookup for Rebekah ready. But his head shakes in disbelief. "So let me get this...
  • H
    The steer looks up, spotting a slimy tendril from Qin over the rock. A look of abject horror appears on the steer's face...
  • H
    "Funny," Richard comments with a frown. "I don't FEEL like a unicorn." Spirit Gordon enters what looks to be a representation of the...
  • H
    Hammel replied to the thread Grand Central Absences Station.
    Still stressing out about post-school stuff, but will be posting in my active games today. I'm working again tonight and this weekend...
  • H
    The screen lights up, showing a world similar to ours but one of shades of grey, dark, and light. You see a colorless human form right...
  • H
    Oh, right. Yes, the steer is anthropomorphic. The goat is just a regular goat. Good question. Glad I could clarify so there would be...
  • H
    Qin finds a boulder to slosh up to, the snow below them dampening the sound. Just barely outside the cave opening they see a brown...
  • H
    Hammel replied to the thread OOC Dog King's Bounty.
    Will the other two of you also be rolling on Stealth?
Top Bottom