• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Hammel

1. H

[Meta] Games You'd Really Like to Play VI: Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

My Golden Sky Stories game is looking for more players. Re=recruitment thread here.
  2. H

[Recruitment/Development] Star Trek Adventures

I rolled this up for the theme focuses: In reading the plot point entries for Mystery, I'm not sure I'm getting an exploration vibe. An example plot point for Mystery is "A Mysterious New Person." A new character is introduced "whose identity or purpose is not fully known." Would you like...
  3. H

IC Dog King's Bounty

"It's good to have you at our side, Failinas, Cecily, and Qin!" The guard replies with a pleased smile. "Your service to our King will not go unnoticed!" The three guards lead you off the path and into the trees. Dragon flies descend on you from both sides. A tangled mass of grass that had...
  4. H

IC [FAE] The Stargazer Bureau

"Yeah," Walker replies. He presses a button on his ear comm. "Hey!" He says over the loud music. "Where is Gordon Willow?" After a moment, another voice comes in over the comms. "I saw him meditating in Break Room 3 before this racket." Walker looks up after pressing his comm button again...
  5. H

[Re-Recruitment] Golden Sky Stories: Fuchsia Town

Due to the unexpected absences of some players, Fuchsia Town is looking for no more than three more players. Please post your characters here. You may make any henge from the core book and Colors of the Sky. IC thread here. OOC thread here. Wiki here. Edit: Oops! Requested this be moved.
  6. H

IC Dog King's Bounty

At work and assuming the weather isn't lighteningy will try to post tonight.
  7. H

It's part of the AC. You roll about five times on a different table per Turning Point, and this charts the kinds of events or even scenes that will happen. I think the best way to explain it would be to start using it, though. I'll randomly roll the themes next, which will determine the kinds...
  8. H

Alright, so our list of characters and factions that we want to work the system with is: So leaving about 11 left for fill ins. Does this list look like the kind of factions your characters might be dealing with?
  9. H

So definitely the Ferengi. Would Bajor perhaps have set up other colonies and worlds later (or already have some that were just not mentioned) and be able to sustain a rebellion against the Dominion? And I think enough people suggested they wanted to see the Romulans, so I can add them.
  10. H

IC Dog King's Bounty

Thanks! Cecily and Failinas both fell a dragon fly. Qin also takes out a dragon fly that was harassing a guard. The two dragon flies that were getting knocked around (Shaken) get loose from the grip of the guards' halberds. The dragon flies' carapaces light up in an ember hue and bolts of...
  11. H

IC Dog King's Bounty

Yeah! I can do that. Parry of 5, Toughness of 4, only one Wound before they're gone. You can narrate your outcomes, I think it'll work best that way!
  12. H

[Dragon Quest Builders 2] More Minecraft, More Problems

I look forward to this game! But I hope to read your first impressions and Metacritic scores before then.
  13. H

This is what I filled out for the characters' list: There are 25 character slots total, making 13 slots open for new characters to be added in the invocations. In Adventure Crafter, characters get invoked on certain Plot Points and I'd say usually become a focus on that Turning Point. An...
  14. H

IC [FAE] The Stargazer Bureau

"Oh?" Walker asks, stopping himself from moving into the next area that's dragon-infested. "Did you find anything there that could get rid of these things?"
  15. H

IC Dog King's Bounty

Six dragon flies left. Four of the dragon flies break off their attack on the guards and focus their fire on Cecily and Failinas. Two attack Cecily, two attack Failinas, and one of them hurls a bolt of fire at Failinas. Cecily dodges out of the way of one dragon fly's bite, and deflects...
Top Bottom