• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by hammerbolt

1. hammerbolt

Kill Six Billion Demons 2: a few demons more.

Rules change mid fight... that's always fun... /sarcasm off
  2. hammerbolt

Books We Are Reading 2019 [merged]

Humm... might get it then. Puting it at the bottom of my far-too-extensive reading list...
  3. hammerbolt

Premiss sounds great... but there are comments on Amazon complaining of too much violence? A little report would be nice. I got a thing about stories where the leads and stories are librarians or related...
  4. hammerbolt

As long as it explains what is best in life!! :cool:
  5. hammerbolt

Take one you don't mind getting thrown around, or fall on a hospital floor.
  6. hammerbolt

Love that series, read it a dozen times. On my top 5, tbh.
  7. hammerbolt

After finshing offthe last of the "Wayfarer series" (want more!) am again on an Opsrey binge: halfway into "The fall of the Philippines" then of to another volume of the "US Civil war".
  8. hammerbolt

Am an absolute fanatic of this series.
  9. hammerbolt

/stares at opponents 2 and 3... Holy... how she's supposed to survive?...
  10. hammerbolt

She got lucky and she knows it. Let's hope this fight really did wake her up to how much trouble she's into...
  11. hammerbolt

Well, he's clearly flying out of the arena. Only (legal) chance I see is if there's a rule stating he can't TOUCH the ground outside of the arena. If so, he could pull a kung-fu movie style mid-air flip and get back in...
  12. hammerbolt

Drunk boxing/kungfu?
  13. hammerbolt

Allison, Allison, Allison... I'm disappointed. All you had to remember was that life is ruled by Murphy's Law. And that "all plans fail in contact with the enemy. that's why it's called *the enemy*"...
  14. hammerbolt

Currently on a US Civil war binge, using Osprey's books of the Essential history series. Started with "The war in the east" volume 1, then will go of to "The war in the west". Then I'll decide if I want to get into volumes 2 and 3...
  15. hammerbolt

I can't get over the complexity of this image. It's straight out of Waterloo, or Agincourt. Stagering amount of work here.
Top Bottom