• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by HardKore Keltoid

1. H

IC [Shadowrun 5th Edition] Neon and Glass

Annabelle glances at the irishman, cocking her head to one side. "Well, first item on my list is some damn sleep. After that? I'unno, maybe go get frisked by a K-E goon just so I can remember what normal feels like?" She jerks a thumb at the doctor. "Him too, probably -sleepin', not...Unless...
  2. H

[DM Advice] Why study magic?

There has to be a reason why the evil clerics of the dark lord are so keen on smiting mages, so just show them why. Have a cabal of rebel mages that's being a royal pain in the dick for The Empire, staging hit and run attacks, fireballing munitions, enchanting goons to let the slaves go, and so...
  3. H

Annabelle eyes the negotiations. Even fer a go- ganger, huevos the size of grapefruits on this'n! How's she even fit on the bike? "In less ah..Mercantile news.." She rubs her temples just a touch. "What are you willing to say about the facility and its defenses? I imagine you've scouted the...
  4. H

OOC [Shadowrun 5th Edition] Neon and Glass

I don't think anybody would mind if you waited until tomorrow and continued with both feet on the ground. You are allowed to be human. This game has had a positively decadent amount of activity, given that I'm used to things dying on the vine after two weeks of dead silence.
  5. H

This is me, poking things.
  6. H

"I want to erase the whole damn idea of the thing if I can, if not? Close as I can get. This kinda thing..There ain't no right hands for it, not anywhere. Thing about diseases - like information, they wanna be free. You let this go, anybody unlucky enough to catch it is gonna get rounded up and...
  7. H

Annabelle taps her fingers to her chin. "Now, I know less'n Rabbit here about how this drek works, but bein' as we've got two experts in the room and we're gonna be messin' with the samples anyway...Any chance you could introduce a Rare But Serious Side Effect to the brew - one that looks...
  8. H

Belle honestly can't help but smile, glancing aside at Rabbit. "I'd smack you, but honestly, your enthusiasm is about the only thing keeping me from pissing myself right now. Y'know that old punk cliche about the corps suckin' the working class dry - the one that happens to be true, but nobody...
  9. H

Annabelle points. "This is Martin De Vries, he's a vampire; hunter. He can dodge bullets, but not monowire, when he cheats. Despite my lackin' hospitality, he wants to talk. I'm sure there's a camera feed that'll fill ya in - doc?"
  10. H

"Looked like y'were in fine form to me." She uploads the footage from her guncam and places it on one of the AR-enabled windows. "Moved a hair before the recoil hit, listen close, y'can hear the hammer fall right there...Aaand gone. Just weren't expectin' a flare round I s'pose. Only singed yer...
  11. H

Blast out of hands, because obviously!: 15d6t5 3 Problem solved.
  12. H

Annabelle gives a long sigh., the kind you'd expect to be accompanied by a curl of smoke from her nose. She barely even glances aside - Doc's gun clears the holster, Belle's snaps up and answers, BANG! "Would you knock that drek off before ya get yerself sprinkled over the back wall? How have...
  13. H

He does have stats in Street Legends. They are appropriately ludicrous. Attack spells include lightning bolt, flamethrower, powerbolt, powerball, Slay (every variant of vampire you can think of, then a couple more, also Slaughter Vampire, fuck vampires in particular) and stunbolt.
  14. H

(Technically, though, the man does have Stunbolt.)
  15. H

Shine on, you batshit crazy diamond. Also, I think he'll have no trouble not getting murdered. Odette's..Not here right now, and Belle's too busy being impressed to be hostile. She's usually not this orky, but gioddamnit that man just dodged the best shot she's ever made in her life, and she...
Top Bottom