• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by HDimagination

1. HDimagination

2019 Hugo Awards

The fact that the reactions are at that level is super encouraging and means that we are winning. I'm very glad that the sheen on some of the people from the golden age of Sci-Fi is well and truly starting to tarnish.
  2. HDimagination

🎨 Creative 5e Spelljammer Revival: What's Your Take?

There was also 'The Way' where you chose the domain/portfolio that you wanted to be a Cleric of, and when you moved between spheres you became a cleric of the local god that covered that area. You got your spells, but had to adopt your new patron's rules and customs while you where there...
  3. HDimagination

🎨 Creative 5e Spelljammer Revival: What's Your Take?

Make the Giff a biting satire of Victorian English Militarism and Colonialism. They were not that far away from it anyway, and it would be a change for a white ethnic group to be othered as gang of rampaging, self important, gunpowder hungry space hippo people. Also, dial up the steampunk...
  4. HDimagination

Young Justice Outsiders

This was just pointed out to me and it blew my mind (spoilers for episode titles and show so far) Apologies if this has been brought up already
  5. HDimagination

[wiw] Neon Genesis Evangelion

Yeah, biblical angels are often covered in eyes as well, and that's Definately a re-occurring theme in EVA
  6. HDimagination

Well, when that comes up, I'll comment on the associations that I have with each one. Bare in mind, I was raised Roman catholic, and since then have subsisted on a diet of RPGs, Horror, Sci-fi , Anime, heavy metal and everything related... but feel free to add anything you think that I miss when...
  7. HDimagination

Sorry for the break folks, I was on holiday with the kids. At the end of the week I'll be heading to Worldcon in Dublin, so I need to squeeze at least one more episode in before people abandon the thread completely... Eva -12 A Miracle's Worth Woah… A flashback to 2000… Second Impact, I'm...
  8. HDimagination

WMTW: Gatchaman CROWDS

I remember not being as enamored of Insight the first time around, but nowerdays it seems far more relevant to current political goings on. The parts about political Polling particularly...
  9. HDimagination

Battlebots 2019

Really pleased for Witch Doctor, they have put in their time, and really deserved that win. I hope they can make it further.
  10. HDimagination

Battlebots 2019

I mean, I can't argue with results, the last couple of episodes have been absolute classics, with blistering final match-ups.
  11. HDimagination

The new She Ra show on Netflix.

And now I want Armstrong and Scorpia crossover fan art. Our girl needs a positive role model...
  12. HDimagination

[Arrowverse] New news on the Crisis on Infinite Earths

If they can pull this off, this could be something truly legendary. The fact that they managed to steal a march on the films and get to do infinite crisis first, but they are pulling in as much lore and cameos from the many and varied DC media as they can, just leaves me in Awe. I can't wait to...
  13. HDimagination

The new She Ra show on Netflix.

Easily the best joke the show has had so far.
  14. HDimagination

[Superhero Media] The most terrifying and/or horrible Superman expy in media.

OK, so what about Superior from Matt Forbeck's RPG Brave New World? So, this superman Expy fails to save the life of Kennedy in the 1960's, who dies in his arms while flying him to hospital. So, what does he do? Allows a shapeshifter to take his place, because he is either a) afraid of failure...
  15. HDimagination

Ok, so sorry for lack of updates: two reasons for this: School holidays have started and I've been knackered and My TV is busted, watching on the TV and typing on my laptop at the same time speeds the process of writing these up no end. It certainly has nothing to do with having mainlined...
Top Bottom