Recent content by James Gray

1. J

[R. Talsorian Games] Witcher Tabletop RPG to Debut at GenCon

R. Talsorian Games, Inc. To Release The Witcher Tabletop Roleplaying Game at GenCon Something Witcher This Way Comes Kenmore, WA: R. Talsorian Games. Inc. is proud to announce the release of The Witcher Tabletop Roleplaying Game, a licensed work based on the popular novel series by Polish...
  2. J

Cyberpunk 2077

You're quite welcome!
  3. J

Cyberpunk 2077

Given how they've embraced putting out PDFs of their older material, I think there's a good chance of it but I can't say yes with full certainty. I'll certainly ask when I get to GenCon and see them!
  4. J

Cyberpunk 2077

Hello, everyone! My name is J Gray. I'm the line developer for Castle Falkenstein over at Fat Goblin Games. I thought I'd take a stab at answering a few of the questions I've read in this thread. Please note, I am not doing this as a representative of R. Talsorian, just as an associate who has...
  5. J

[R. Talsorian] Events at GenCon, including Castle Falkenstein, Cyberpunk, Mekton, and Witcher

R. Talsorian will be at GenCon this year (booth 1752) and is sponsoring a number of events there. As Falkenstein Ambassador, my purview is specifically Castle Falkenstein-related events. The tabletop sessions are already full but the following events are still open! Paris in the Spring VII is...
  6. J

[Castle Falkenstein] Firearms and Margarine is the Deal of the Day!

Might you be curious about the revival of Castle Falkensten by Fat Goblin Goblin? Our Adventure Entertainment Firearms and Margarine is the Deal of the Day today at DriveThruRPG! In plain speak, this is the sort of adventure the original run of Castle Falkenstein was missing. It provides ideas...
  7. J

[Castle Falkenstein] Talk to me about Castle Falkenstein

I'll let others debate the luddite or non-luddite nature of the Second Compact and Tom Olam. I have my own opinions on the matter but I don't want to influence anyone or create disharmony. That would be a bit tought. While Harry Flashman is, technically, a public domain character the majority...
  8. J

The Fat Goblin Games products have, thus far, leaned towards using Tom Olam only for the rules-specific and introduction material. For example, the main narrators in Curious Creatures are Doctor Dolittle for the bestiary and Doctor Dolittle's kid sidekick, Tommy Stubbins (now all grown up) for...
  9. J

I do agree. It doesn't transplant particularly well, directly. It could be Mal and Zoe were part of Union forces but in a battle which failed tremendously. Of course, it doesn't have to be the American Civil War. It could have been they were fighting in the Franco-Mexican war or another at the...
  10. J

At the moment, our docket's a little full up. We've got at least three big books planned, as well as a number of little ones. I'm not ruling out a Miss Peril's Guide to... in the future. Hong Kong makes sense, perhaps, as a first stop.
  11. J

There are a few obvious differences. The big one being the Browncoats in Firefly seem to be a little less on the "keeping people as slaves" side of things for the most part. I think the Reavers would be more interesting keeping their origin. Not as Native Americans but as a test of a Magickal...
  12. J

Or so the reptoids want you to believe... :) An arms race of sorts between the Golden Mean and the Temple of Ra towards being the first Order to independently construct a working Sorcerous Engine would make for an epic story. I posted this on another forum and Facebook but I thought I would...
  13. J

There's a few way to resolve the "multiple moons" and "multiple Mars" ideas. One is, of course, as Unseenlibrarian mentioned: Carter went to the past while the Wells Martians came from the present. There's also the possibility that Barsoom is, in fact, a different planet altogether. Perhaps the...
  14. J

The Mystic Order of the Golden Mean is one of my favorites!
  15. J

Thank you for the kind words about Curious Creatures! Please consider leaving a review. Even if you just cut and paste what was just said it would be perfect. We don't have a "space" supplement planned for now. A big part of doing one would be to figure out how to differentiate it from Space...
Top Bottom