Recent content by JeffCram

1. JeffCram

Disney+

Ahh, missed it. Oh well. Maybe they enjoy the fan-created buzz.
  2. JeffCram

Disney+

Mandalorian sneek peek. As I've said in other places: Carl Weathers? Werner Herzogg? 4-LOM...IG-88? Yes, please.
  3. JeffCram

N K Jemisin to write new Green Lantern comic

Just the concept alone is engaging. I'm in!
  4. JeffCram

Recommend Some Media About Intense Physical Training/Becoming Elite

Thanks, guys. I've been meaning to check out Creed, and I apparently need to get off my duff! Great suggestions, peeps! I guess my faith in the Other Media crowd was not ill-founded!
  5. JeffCram

I'll check it out, Tiran. Thanks for taking the time!
  6. JeffCram

Aww yeah, I loved me some Arrow back in the day. Should go back and re-watch the first two seasons. I kinda fell off the wagon around season 4-5. I'm sure I'll binge through once it's done. Funny anecdote, when I started watching it on Netflix, my son was watching a bit and turned to me...
  7. JeffCram

Thanks, Shay Guy. I NEVER would have found that. Appreciated!
  8. JeffCram

I do enjoy those, Prisoneroffantsy! My list was just what popped into my noodle at the time and was by no means extensive. That being said, I SHOULD go back and hit Rocky IV on principle, and BB is always gold. Thank you for the reminders!
  9. JeffCram

I'll put it on the list. ;) Thanks, Tumbleweed.
  10. JeffCram

Hey All, I'm currently going through some rather strident physical/mental change due to lifestyle modification; weightlifting, nutrition, fasting, etc. I'm enjoying it. As happens from time to time, (even without said regimen), I get in this place where I want to consume media about going...
  11. JeffCram

Miniature trading... {Swap your Unwanted Minis}

Have: Adeptus Mechanicus models and Codex (20 or 30 Skitarii, 4 Kastellens with 2 Cybernetic Datasmiths, 2 Armiger Warglaives, 2 Armiger Helverins, 3 Kataprhons, 2Tech Priest Dominus, 1 Onager Dunecralwer, 5 Ruststalkers... PM for a list). Want: Primaris Marine and Space Wolf troops and...
  12. JeffCram

[40k Game Megathread] - Do not post in support of the Emperor of Man

Cessna, do you have any extra kneeling IG legs, like from the heavy weapons teams? Those might work better. They'd be closer in pose to that Drone Controller, anyhow. Heck, even if you don't have any right now, you could get six sets of those legs for the same cost as the DC.
  13. JeffCram

DCEU, SPOILERS Aquaman, I's seen it!

I loved the crap out of this movie. Totally worked on me. I was like a wide-eyed kid the whole time.
  14. JeffCram

Who is your all-time favorite old school D&D artist?

Elmore for me, hands down. Pretty sure it was Dragons of Autumn Twilight that started my love for his work. Don't get me wrong, I have a fondness for...well, all of their work. But Elmore, to me, will always be top dog.
  15. JeffCram

[DCEU] Aquaman Trailer

Final trailer. Whoever put it together deserves an award. Just...damn.
Top Bottom